Alpen Wine Fest – Squaw Valley 2023
It’s starting to feel like Fall here in the North Lale Tahoe – Truckee area, so now it the time to take advantage of our late summer events!
This holiday weekend is loaded with fun events and things to do.
On Sunday, September 3, 2023 the 33rd Annual Alpen Wine Festival will be held at the Village at Palisades Tahoe in Olympic Valley, California!
Spending the afternoon at the Village is a great way to enjoy being outside here in North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area. Who doesn’t enjoy big mountain views, live music, and sampling some great wines?
At the Alpen Wine Fest you’ll get to sample wines from over forty (40) different wineries, and/or wine merchants.
This is a great way to find a new favorite wine, or try wines you are not already familiar with, or wouldn’t necessarily try on your own.
All proceeds benefit a non-profit foundation – Can Do MS that delivers health and wellness education programs to families living with MS thrive.
They will have a great line-up of live music with Peter DeMattel and Dom& Friends playing at the event!
You’ll have from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. to wonder through the Village at Palisades Tahoe and enjoy this event.
What a wonderful way to support a great non-profit group and make a fun day out of the donation!
In addition to the Alpen Wine Fest event, there will be other fun events are lined up here in our area for this weekend.
Starting with the last Friday evening beach music concert and drone light show in downtown Kings Beach 6-9 p.m., the Alpen Wine Festival on Sunday, and then the final free Sunday Tahoe City beach concert from 4-7 p.m., 2-5 p.m.
Here are the Alpen Wine Fest Event Details:
Annual Alpen Wine Fest – Olympic Valley 2023
- When: Sunday, September 3, 2023 | 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: The Village at Palisades Tahoe | 1960 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Cost: $50 on-line, or $60 at the door – Wine Tasting Ticket (must be 21+ Age) Entry ticket includes a donation and anniversary wine glass.
- This event will sell out. Don’t wait on tickets. More info to purchase tickets.
- Remember with over forty (40) different types of wineries and wine merchants at the event (a lot of wine to sample), you’ll want to make sure you either have a designated driver, take a cab, ride the bus – TART (Tahoe Area Rapid Transit), or spend the night at the Village! Enjoy and Be safe!
Want to know what wineries and wine merchants will be at the event? Here is a list of participants:
- Anthill Farms
- Au Bon Climat
- Cleto Chiarli
- Finca Decero
- Folk Machine
- Forlorn Hope
- Gros Ventre
- La Clarine
- Presqu’ile Winery
- Railsback Frères
- Small Vines
- Tribute to Grace
- Williams Selyem
- Banville Wine Merchants
- Golden State
- Kermit Lynch
- Michael Corso
- Louis Dressner
- Transparent Wine Co.
- Vineyard Brands
- Wine Wise
If you have been looking for a reason to come up to the Lake Tahoe – Truckee area, the 33rd Annual Alpen Wine Fest in Olympic Valley is a good one!
Celebrate Labor Day weekend in the North Lake Tahoe -Truckee area with one of our special local events this weekend!
While our summer season is coming to an end, we still have a few weekly events going on!
Check out the links for the most current and available information for each event:
- Truckee Farmers Market (Truckee Regional Park) | 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. May 9 – Oct 17, 2023
- Gray’s Crossing Truckee | PJ’s at Gray’s Crossing | No Event in 2023
- BluesDays Village at Tahoe Palisades – Live Music | 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Farmer’s Market Downtown Tahoe City (Commons Beach) | 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. May 11 – Oct 12, 2023
- The Great Bingo Revival – Olympic Valley at the Village at Palisades Tahoe | 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 P.m. June 29 – July 27, 2023 Locations of the event will vary among the different restraurants.
- Truckee Thursdays (Downtown Historic Truckee) | 5 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. June 22 – August 10, 2023
Thinking about making Olympic Valley your second home?
See all Village at Palisades Tahoe Condos for Sale Here:
Various Condo Addresses and different buildings for The Village at Palisades Tahoe condominium complex:
- 1750 Village East Road (Building 5)
- 1850 Village South Road (Building 4)
- 1880 Village South Road (Building 3)
- 1985 Olympic Valley Road (Building 2)
- 1995 Olympic Valley Road (Building 1)
Palisades Tahoe | Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Want to see all Olympic Valley condo buying options? Olympic Valley Condos for Sale here:
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map startings with the Village at Palisades Tahoe Here:
If you want to search for condos and townhomes for sale by Olympic Valley Condo Complex here are some of the developments:
- Aspens | 100 Winding Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Christy Hill | 1605-1610 Christy Hill Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Palisades at Olympic Valley | Palisades Circle, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Peak | 410-450 Shirley Canyon Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Ridge | 3009 Ridge Court and 3003 Meadow Court, Olympic Valley, CA
- Palisades Tahoe Lodge | 201 Shirley Canyon Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Meadows | 1581 – 1587 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tram Condos | 460 Shirley Canyon Road Olympic Valley, CA
- Valley View | 1560 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tavern Inn | 227 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Everline Resort and Spa, 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- The Village at Palisades Tahoe (formerly known as the Village at Squaw Valley)
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 1 | First Ascent 1995 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 2 | NorthFace 1985 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 3 | 1880 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 4 |1850 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 5 | 1750 Village East Road, Olympic Valley
- Olympic Valley Condos
- Alpine Meadows Condos
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Northstar Condos
- Tahoe Donner Condos
- Truckee Condos
- Truckee LuxuryCondos for sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe and Olympic Valley condo buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the HOA fees and which condo development will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Alpen Wine Fest – Squaw Valley 2023