Alpen Wine Festival – Squaw Valley – 2017
It’s Labor Day weekend, and it’s time for the 29th Annual Alpen Wine Festival at the Village at Squaw Valley this Sunday, September 3, 2017!
The annual Alpen Wine Festival – Squaw Valley – 2017 is a favorite local event and it’s a great way to celebrate the changing of our seasons.
Our weather is amazing, and this is a great way to sample some wonderful wines and support an excellent cause in beautiful Olympic Valley, California!
If you like to sample Northern California wines, then you’ll enjoy the selection of more than 40 wineries that will come together for this event.
Some of the vineyards that will be at Alpen Wine Festival – Squaw Valley – 2017 this year are
- Ancient Peaks Winery
- Balverne Wines
- Banville Wine Merchants
- Bjorn Vineyards
- Blackbird Vineyards
- Boeger Winery
- Cos La Chance Winery
- Dutton Goldfield Winery
- Foxen Winery
- Hand Picked Selections
- Heitz Cellar
- Highway 12 Winery
- Illanta Wines
- La Folleette Wines
- Lang & Reed Wine Company
- Liquid Farm
- Leonardo LoCascio Selections
- Lola Wines
- Lumen Wine Co
- Mauritson Wines
- McEvoy Ranch
- McPrice Myers
- Morgan Winery
- Mt. Beautiful Winery
- Naughty Boy Wineyards
- Pavi Wines
- Quivira Wine
- Red Car Wine
- Round Pond Estate
- The San Francisco Wine Exchange
- Robert Stemmler Winery
- Textbook Vineyards
- Vias Imports
Just to name a few companies that you’ll have to enjoy at this years’ event. In addition to wine tasting at the Alpen Wine Fest, you’ll have fun shopping at the silent auction. This year the event will start at 2 p.m. and go until 5 p.m.
In addition to wine tasting, you’ll listen to live music with Justin Ancheta, Honey of the Heart, Milton Merlos, and Heather Normandale. Need another reason to go? How about the opportunity to participate in a silent auction and raffle that will benefit the Can Do Multiple Sclerosis (MS) group.
The cost is a $50 the day of the event, and it will included a special commemorative wine glass, unlimited wine tasting, and you’ll be benefiting the Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, a national nonprofit organization sponsoring lifestyle empowerment programs for people with MS.
What a great way to spend an afternoon here in the greater Lake Tahoe – Truckee area than by sipping and sampling a variety of great wines, listening to some wonderful musicians, and doing some silent auction shopping, all while supporting an excellent organization and cause!
Here are the Event Details:
- Alpen Wine Festival – Squaw Valley
- When: Sunday, September 3, 2017 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: The Village at Squaw Valley, 1895 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Cost: $50/per ticket, must be 21+ for wine tasting.
If you have been looking for a reason to come up to Lake Tahoe, the 29th Annual Alpen Wine Festival at the Village at Squaw Valley is a great one to have!
Need a few more reasons and things to do this Labor Day Weekend here in the North Lake Tahoe area? Check out these events that are also going on this holiday weekend:
- Labor Day Fireworks – Gar Woods Grill and Pier, Carnelian Bay, CA Sunday, Sept 3, 2017 starting at 8:15 p.m. Fundraiser for The Monte Foundation benefiting North Tahoe Sports Programs.
- Free Music Concert at Commons Beach, Tahoe City, CA Sunday, September 3, 2017 starting at 3 p.m. This is the last event of the season!
This is my type of event – wine tasting, shopping, and live music outside in beautiful North Lake Tahoe, while supporting a great cause!
Celebrate Labor Day weekend in North Lake Tahoe this weekend by being at the Alpen Wine Festival at the Village at Squaw Valley this Sunday, September 3, 2017!
Come out and support the Can Do Multiple Sclerosis (MS) organization by being at the Alpen Wine Festival in Squaw Valley this weekend!
Ready to make the Squaw Valley area your second home? Check out what homes are for sale here:
How about a Squaw Valley condo? Check out what is for sale here:
- Squaw Valley Homes for Sale
- Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Resort at Squaw Creek Condos for Sale
- The Village at Squaw Valley Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Alpen Wine Festival – Squaw Valley – 2017