Big Band Jazz Concert, Sugar Pine Point State Park, Tahoma, CA Aug 31, 2014
If you’ll be on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe this Labor Day weekend don’t forget to check out the free, outdoor, Big Band Jazz concert at the Sugar Pine Point State Park at the Ehrman Mansion in Tahoma, California. While admission is FREE, there is a parking fee of $10 per car.
Concert goers are encouraged to bring a picnic, low-back chairs, blankets, and be prepared to have some late summer fun.
If you’ll be up in the greater Tahoma, Homewood, Tahoe City, or North Lake Tahoe area on Sunday, August 31, 2014, plan on coming out and listening to the music of CHOPS Big Band.
This Big Band Jazz Concert at the Sugar Pine Point State Park in Tahoma, CA is a fundraiser for the West Shore Association.
The West Shore Association is a non-profit group of local businesses that promote the West Shore of Lake Tahoe. Each year the West Shore Association puts on local community events, such as the Memorial Day Lake Tahoe Opening Events weekend, the Sea Plane Splash in event in Homewood, and now the big Band Jazz in the Park event.
Here are the event details:
Big Band Jazz Concert
When: Sunday, August 31, 2014, gate open at 4 p.m. for picnics, and the concert begins at 5 p.m.
Where: Ehrman Mansion, Sugar Pine Point State Park, Tahoma, California (Lake-side for this event, along with parking.)
Cost: Free admission to the concert, but parking is $10/car (Please no pets at this event.)
Beverages: Wine will be available for purchase. (Must be 21+ or older)
Donations of any size are greatly appreciated and accepted at the event.
For more information check out the West Shore Association’s website at www.TahoeWestShoreAssoc.com
Other fun events here in the North Lake Tahoe area this Labor Day weekend:
- Foam Fest, Village at Squaw Valley, Sat., Aug 30, 2014 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fine Arts Festival at Homewood Ski Resort, Homewood, CA Aug 30 – Sept 1, 2014 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beth Weber’s North Lake Tahoe Arts and Crafts Fair – King Beach, CA Aug 29 – Sept 1, 2014 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Alpen Wine Fest at the Village at Squaw Valley, Olympic Valley, CA Sun., August 31, 2014 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Tickets $40/per person, 21+ age for wine tickets
- Labor Day Fireworks – Gar Woods Grill and Pier, Carnelian Bay, CA starting at 8:15 p.m. Fundraiser for The Monte Foundation benefiting North Tahoe Sports Programs.
- Free Music Concert at Commons Beach, Tahoe City, CA August 31, 2014 starting at 3 p.m.
Our Tahoe area weather forecast for this Labor Day weekend should be sunny, warm, and with daytime temperatures in the upper 70’s and our nights cooling down into the mid 40’s, so be sure to wear layers, or bring along a jacket. Once the sun sets, you’ll be glad you had something a little warmer to throw on and wear!
The Free Big Band Jazz Concert this Sunday will take place down by the Ehrman Mansion on the big lawn area.
Come out and enjoy a wonderful late summer evening of free music at the Big Band Jazz Concert in Tahoma, California at the Sugar Pine Point State Park this Sunday, August 31, 2014!
Ready to make Tahoma your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Big Band Jazz Concert, Sugar Pine Point Park, Tahoma, Aug 31, 2014