Fireworks at Gar Woods, Carnelian Bay, CA Sun, Aug 31, 2014
It’s Labor Day weekend and Gar Woods restaurant in Carnelian Bay is going to celebrate the unofficial end of summer and celebrate Labor Day weekend in style and with a big bang!
Don’t miss out on the Labor Day fireworks show over Lake Tahoe on Sunday evening, August 31, 2014 at Gar Woods in Carnelian Bay at 8:15 p.m.!
You may know this local lakefront restaurant for their beautiful lake view dining, or perhaps it’s the Gar Woods world-famous “Wet Woody” drink and now this well-known local business is going to celebrate the last major holiday of the summer with their 2nd Annual fireworks show in Carnelian Bay tonight!
We went last year, and it was one of the best fireworks event in the area and you don’t want to miss this one. Get there early enough and you’ll find a good spot on the Carnelian Bay public beaches, park along the street, and bring along your lawn chairs and watch the display on the sidewalks, find a place on the Gar Woods pier, or make dinner reservations at Gar Woods at 530-546-3366 and watch the show from the restaurant!
It may seem that our Lake Tahoe summer fun is about to come to an end, but I disagree with that idea. The fall here in Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite times of the year, so get ready to have still have some late summer fun, and that starts with the Gar Wood’s fireworks display on Sunday night!
Gar Woods Firework Spectacular – Carnelian Bay, CA
When: Sunday, August 31, 2014 – 8:15 p.m.
Where: Gar Wood’s, 5000 North Lake Blvd., Carnelian Bay, CA 96140
Best Watching Areas: The Public Carnelian Beach Area, Gar Woods Pier, Sidewalks, or make dinner reservations at Gar Woods and watch from the restaurant!
Fundraiser: Gar Woods and The Monte Foundation are hosting this event, which will benefit the North Tahoe sports programs. During the evening the North Lake Tahoe student athletes will be selling items to raise money for the North Tahoe Sports Programs, so while the event is free, dig deep and either buy something for sale, or just make a donation!
This just one more fun thing to do here in North Lake Tahoe this weekend!
Don’t miss the fireworks at Gar Wood’s tonight, Sunday, August 31, 2014 in Carnelian Bay, California at 8:15 p.m.!
Don’t forget to dress warmly as our summer evenings are getting cool these days! Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone!
Other things to do this Labor Day Weekend here in the North Lake Tahoe area? Check out these events:
- Fine Arts Festival at Homewood Ski Resort, Homewood, CA Aug 30 – Sept 1, 2014 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beth Weber’s North Lake Tahoe Arts and Crafts Fair – King Beach, CA Aug 29 – Sept 1, 2014 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Alpen Wine Fest at the Village at Squaw Valley, Olympic Valley, CA Sun., August 31, 2014 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Tickets $40/per person, 21+ age for wine tickets
- Big Band Jazz in the Park – Sugar Pine Point Park, Tahoma, CA Sun., August 31, 2014 5 p.m. Free Admission, $10/car parking
- Free Music Concert at Commons Beach, Tahoe City, CA August 31, 2014 starting at 3 p.m.
Ready to make the Carnelian Bay area your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Agate Bay Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Fireworks at Gar Wood’s, Carnelian Bay, CA Sunday, August 31, 2014