Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2018
Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2018 is this Saturday, September 29, 2018!
If you missed the Oktoberfest event at the Village in Squaw Valley last weekend, this is your chance to still enjoy this type of annual event.
Get out your Lederhosen and enjoy a fun fall weekend here in Tahoe City at Oktoberfest – 2108!
If you have been to this event in the past you know it has been at several different locations including the Cobblestone Mall, and the Gatekeeper’s Museum (also known as Layton Park), but this year, you’ll find the Tahoe City Oktoberfest at new location – Commons Beach in downtown Tahoe City, California.
Commons Beach is located in downtown Tahoe City across from the local businesses like the Blue Agave, the Cobblestone Mall, and the Pioneer Drinking Club.
We have a nip in the air, the leaves are turning color, and the temperatures in Tahoe City will only be in the mid 60’s this weekend, so it will feel like Fall is here!
I can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon in Tahoe City than by being by the water’s edge of Lake Tahoe and listening to live music, having an ice cold beer, and watching those who are brave enough to dress up in Bavarian themed clothing!
In addition to live music, beer on tap, games, there will also be brats and other German BBQ food items to select from.
Even if beer and brats aren’t your thing, just spending the afternoon outside at Commons Beach here in Tahoe City and taking advantage of our great fall weather and beautiful views of Lake Tahoe will be a great way to spend the day.
Here are the details of the
Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2018:
- When: Saturday, September 29, 2018 | Starting at 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: Commons Beach (400 North Lake Blvd) downtown Tahoe City
- Event Activities: Brews, Games, and Food, Live Music, Dancing, Games, and Crafts
- Cost: No admission Charge, but individual costs will vary by event, food item, and beverage product. Must be 21+ for Beer, or Wine.
For more information check out www.VisitTahoeCity.com
If you love Lake Tahoe, German food, beer, wine, music, and games, you’ll enjoy your day at the Tahoe City Oktoberfest.
See you at the Tahoe City Oktoberfest on Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 12 noon to 6 p.m.!
If you can’t be here this weekend, don’t forget the Truckee Wine Walk the following weekend.
- Truckee Wine Walk – If wine is more to your liking then check out the annual Truckee Wine Walk, which will be held on Saturday, October 6, 2018 in Downtown Historic Truckee!
Ready to make Tahoe City, California your second home? Check out what is for sale here:
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe City
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe City
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2018