ALPINE MEADOWS CA 96146
Search MLS Listings for all Homes and Condos for Sale in Alpine Meadows, CA 96146
Search by neighborhood in Alpine Meadows:
- Alpine Meadows Homes for Sale
- Alpine Place Homes for Sale
- Bear Creek Association Homes for Sale
- Juniper Mountain Homes for Sale
- River Run Homes for Sale (May Also Be Listed as River Run Condos for Sale)
In the Alpine Meadows community there are only six (6) condo/townhouse developments in the area.
Two (2) developments are located at the East End (entrance to Alpine Meadows) and there are four (4) developments located at the West End (just a couple of blocks to the entrance to the ski resort parking lot/resort.
The supply of condos/townhomes built is very limited in this area and there are a total of +/-162 units. Since the supply of units built is so small, at any one given time there may not be any units for sale.
- +/- 162 Total Condo/Townhomes Units in the Community
- +/- 61 Total Units – East End
- +/- 101 Total Units – West End
See All Condos for Sale in Alpine Meadows, CA here:
Here is a list of all of the Alpine Meadows Condo/Townhouse Developments in the area:
- Alpine Manor Townhouse | 205 and 215 Alpine Meadows Road (East End – At the beginning of Alpine Meadow) +/- 32 Units
- Alpine Meadows Condominiums | 2090 Chalet Road (Upper West End – of Alpine Meadows) +/- 27 Units
- Alpine Place “Clock Tower” Condos | 2101 Scott Peak Place (Upper West End of Alpine Meadows) +/- 20 Units
- Alpine Place No.2 Homeowners Association Condominiums Development | 2201 Scott Peak Place (Upper West End of Alpine Meadows) +/- 49 Units
- River Run Condos | 135 Alpine Meadows Road (East End Alpine Meadows- At the beginning of Alpine Meadows) +/- 29 Units | 7 Homes
- Scott Peak Lodges Condos/Townhomes | 2301 Scott Peak Place (Upper West End of Alpine Meadows) +/- 5 Units
Alpine Meadows, California is a small, low-key, ski resort community, with just over +/- 700 properties (homes and condos/townhouses) that is just south of Olympic Valley, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics, and just a few miles north-west of Tahoe City, California and beautiful Lake Tahoe, California!
Alpine Meadows is known for its scenic mountain setting and small-town resort feel.
Serious skiers love the challenge of the mountain and excellent snow conditions at the Tahoe Palisades Alpine Ski Resort, which now connects Alpine Meadows to Olympic Valley, so you have access to two mountain ski resorts to ski, not just one!
Alpine Meadows is known for its great winter skiing, but Alpine Meadows property owners also have access to the Alpine Springs Community Park.
The local community park provides great summer activities such as a swimming pond and beach area, BBQ area, tennis courts, and volleyball court area.
In past few years a family pass for the season was $150., and is an option for Alpine Meadows property owners to enjoy.
If you want to live in a small mountain community, away from it all, Alpine Meadows is a wonderful place to call home on a year-around basis, or to own a vacation-resort second home.
This Tahoe ski resort area gives home owners some distance and seclusion from commercial developments, yet it is close enough to be just mintues away from all that Olympic Valley, Tahoe City, Truckee, and Lake Tahoe have to offer.
If you like my website I think you’d enjoy working with me. It has taken a lot of time, effort, and research to put this site together, and you’ll find I put the same hard work and effort into helping my clients.
Want to know more?
Tahoe Sellers: If you’d like to know the value of your current Alpine Meadows home, or condo, you can email me at Laura@TahoeLaura.com or 530-414-1260
Tahoe Buyers: If you’re not already working with a Tahoe Buyers’ Agent, I can help you too! Email me at Laura@TahoeLaura.com, or call me 530-414-1260.
The Internet is loaded with information. It helps to work with a local Tahoe real estate professional that understands the current market conditions and area. Let’s figure out what makes sense for you – 530.414.1260!
Thinking about making North Lake Tahoe your second home? Here are some popular condo options:
Here are some North Lake Tahoe homes for sale:
- North Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Luxury Homes for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Alpine Meadows CA 96146