ALPINE MEADOWS CA 96146
Search MLS Listings for all Homes and Condos for Sale in Alpine Meadows, CA
Search by neighborhood in Alpine Meadows:
- Alpine Meadows Homes for Sale
- Alpine Place Homes for Sale
- Bear Creek Association Homes for Sale
- Juniper Mountain Homes for Sale
- River Run Homes for Sale (May Also Be Listed as River Run Condos for Sale)
All Condos for Sale in Alpine Meadows, CA
Search by specific condominium, or townhouse development:
- Alpine Manor Condominium Development Information
- Alpine Manor Condos for Sale
- Alpine Meadows Condos – Chalet Road For Sale
- Alpine Meadows Condos – Scott Peak Place For Sale
- Alpine Place Condos for Sale – Scott Peak
- River Run Condominium Development Information
- River Run Condos for Sale
- Scott Peak Lodges Condos for Sale
Alpine Meadows, California is a small, low-key, ski resort community that is just south of Olympic Valley, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics, and just a few miles north-west of Tahoe City, California and beautiful Lake Tahoe.
Alpine Meadows is known for its scenic mountain setting and small-town resort feel. Serious skiers love the challenge of the mountain and excellent snow conditions at the Alpine Meadows Ski Resort.
Alpine Meadows is known for its great winter skiing, but Alpine Meadows property owners also have access to the Alpine Springs Community Park, which provides great summer activities such as a swimming pond and beach area, BBQ area, tennis courts, and volleyball court area. In past few years a family pass for the season was $150, but they also offer daily and weekly options too.
If you want to live in a small mountain community, away from it all, Alpine Meadows is a wonderful place to call home on a year-around basis, or to own a vacation-resort second home. This secluded, Tahoe ski resort area gives home owners some distance from commercial developments, yet it is close enough to still enjoy all that Olympic Valley, Tahoe City, Truckee, and Lake Tahoe have to offer.
If you like my website I think you’d enjoy working with me. It has taken a lot of time, effort, and research to put this site together, and you’ll find I put the same hard work and effort in to helping my clients.
Want to know more?
Tahoe Sellers: If you’d like to know the value of your current Alpine Meadows home, or condo, you can email me at Laura@TahoeLaura.com or 530-414-1260
Tahoe Buyers: If you’re not already working with a Tahoe Buyers’ Agent, I can help you too! Email me at Laura@TahoeLaura.com, or call me 530-414-1260.
The Internet is loaded with information. It helps to work with a local Tahoe real estate professional that understands the current market conditions and area. Let’s figure out what makes sense for you – 530.414.1260!
Thinking about making North Lake Tahoe your second home? Here are some popular condo options:
Here are some North Lake Tahoe homes for sale:
- North Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Luxury Homes for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- North Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.