Donner Lake Village Condos for Sale
West End Donner Lake
Various Addresses on Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA 96161
15695, 15715, 15735, 15755, 15775 Donner Pass Road
Donner Lake Village Condo Complex Features:
- Lakefront Property Development
- +/- 70 Units
- HOA private beach area
- Dock – Boat Ramp
- Access to Marina Boat Slips at the Donner Lake Village Marina – Additional Fee for Use on a first-come available basis. Daily fee $25/day, subject to change.
- Outdoor Gathering Area
- Skier Waxing Room
- Meeting Room
- Close to Sugar Bowl Ski Resort
- Variety of Settings
- Lake Views | Filtered Lake Views
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Studio (0) Bedrooms – Lodgette | Approximately +/-360 square feet with Kitchenette
- Studio (0) Bedrooms – Studio | Approximately +/- 360 to +/- 410 Square Feet with Kitchenette
- One Bedroom (1) | Approximately +/- 600 square feet to +/- 750 square feet with Full Kitchen, some units have a dishwasher
- Two (2) Bedrooms – Townhouse | Approximately +/- 1,000 square feet to 1,200 Square Feet | two-level units
- Each Unit has its own balcony or deck
- Development Size: Complex is approximately +/- Acres per Nevada County Records
- Built-in: Built in the early 1970s
- Located in: Nevada County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets: See the HOA pet policy for more information/rules.
- Usage Restrictions – no full-time occupancy. See HOA rules for more information.
- Cash Sales because of usage restrictions. Possible private third party financing might be available, but Buyers should be prepared for a cash transaction.
- Most lenders will not consider these units for financing but is always subject to change, or exception.
- On-site Vacation Rental Management Company. Considered a condo-hotel-style property.
- HOA Fees: HOA Fee Varies depending on the size of the unit/configuration.
- Fees: Please note are approximate for the year 2023.
- Studio | $561-$572/month
- 1 Bedroom | $613-$618/month
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse| $$1,070-$1,519/month
- The owner is responsible for paying the Donner Lake Water Bond – which was approximately $500/year payable with property taxes. Bond paid off in 2020.
- Special Assessment: $225 per quarter per unit over a 5 year period of time (2016-2021), for a total of $4,500 for West Lot, East Walkways Project. There was a discounted amount for those owners that paid the assessment upfront. This project has been completed and this information is being provided as an FYI to show past improvement projects and the cost to owners.
- HOA Doc Prep/Transfer Fees Between Buyers and Sellers: $250
- HOA Fee Covers: All utilities, snow removal, HOA taxes, grounds maintenance, exterior maintenance, HOA insurance, professional HOA property management
- Property Taxes: The property owner is responsible for their own property taxes billed directly from the county.
- Want to rent a unit? https://www.donnerlakevillage.com/ | 530.587.6082 Front Desk is closed from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. daily.
If you already own a condo in the Donner Lake area and want to know what your condo is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Need more Donner Lake Condo Buying options? Check out all Donner Lake Condos for Sale here:
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
If there aren’t any condos for sale in Donner Lake Village or the greater Donner Lake area, don’t forget that the Tahoe Donner Condos also have access to their own beach area in Donner Lake at the east-end during the summer season.
Do you want to expand your condo buying options? Check out all North Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale here:
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Gray’s Crossing Homes for Sale
- Gray’s Crossing Townhomes for Sale
- Lahontan Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Homes for Sale
- Schafer’s Mill Townhomes for Sale
- Martis Camp Homes for Sale
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the HOA fees and which condo development will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Donner Lake Village Condos for Sale