Pineland Homes for Sale
Tahoe City, CA 96145 | West Shore Lake Tahoe
If you already own a home in the Pineland neighborhood and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
What I like about Pineland neighborhood is how charming it is with the dense forest (pine trees and old cedar trees). I also enjoy seeing how some of these larger trees line the streets and how it makes you appreciate being in the mountains.
There are a number of smaller older Tahoe Cabins along with the newer construction homes in this area, which is a nice mix for the neighborhood.
Pineland is close to the paved bike trails, and the Sunnyside area which includes the Sunnyside Resort and Marina (lakefront dining/ bar), West Shore Market, Spoon (restaurant) and Firesign Café.
The Pineland neighborhood is also close to Kilner Park which has playground equipment, picnic tables, a sand valleyball court, Basketball hoop practice area and tennis/pickleball courts.
Pineland makes you feel like you are a million miles away from everything, but you are actually just minutes to downtown Tahoe City, local ski resorts, the public beaches of Lake Tahoe and the paved biking/walking trail along with unpaved hiking/biking trails.
Pineland Neighborhood Features:
- Begins about two (2) miles south (just past the Sunnyside Resort) of the start of the beginning of the Truckee River in Downtown Tahoe City
- Approximately +/- 208 parcels (single-family) per Realist Records
- About a dozen homes could be lakefront | waterfront properties in the Pineland neighborhood, although agents may identify homes in this neighborhood as in the Sunnyside trace due to the proximity the Sunnyside Resort.
- Approximately +/- 0 Condos – There are no condo developments in the Pineland subdivision.
- A number of properties in this subdivision back to open space.
- This subdivision is only 2-3 miles to Downtown Tahoe City.
- Close to the Sunnyside area | Sunnyside Marina and Resort (lakefront dining and bar), Spoon (dinner only Restaurant), FireSign Café (Breakfast and Lunch), West Shore Market /Deli
- Close to the beginning of Ward Canyon
- Public Beach Area by Sunnyside (William Kent Campground site)
- Kilner Park (Public Park – Restrooms, Playground Equipment, Basketball Hoop Area, Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Lake Tahoe Beaches are also near-by in Hurricane Bay, Lake Tahoe
- Close to the Paved Bike Trail maintained by TCPUD
- Water – Supplied to the area through TCPUD
- All properties in the Pineland area must be tied into the Tahoe City Public Utility Department (TCPUD) public sewer system.
- Septic systems are not allowed anywhere in the entire Tahoe Basin area.
- There is no Home Owners Association in this subdivision
Need more home buying options? Check out the West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale:
Searh Popular West Shore Neighborhoods:
- Alpine Peaks
- Chambers Landing – Chamberlands Homes
- Glenridge Park
- Homewood Homes
- Kailua Park Homes
- McKinney Shores
- Meeks Bay Homes
- Miramar Height Homes
- Moana Circle Homes
- Pineland Homes
- Rubicon Bay Homes
- Skyland Homes
- Sonoma Pine Homes
- Sunnyside Homes
- Tahoe City Homes
- Tahoe Cedars Homes
- Tahoe Hills
- Tahoe Park
- Tahoe Park HOA Membership Homes
- Tahoe Pines
- Tahoe Sierra Estates Homes
- Tahoe Swiss Village Homes
- Tahoe Tavern Heights homes
- Tahoe Woods Homes
- Tahoma Homes
- Tahoma Meadows Homes
- Talmont Homes
- Twin Peaks Homes
- Ward Creek Homes
- Westlake Village Homes
- West Shore Homes
- West Shore Lakefront Homes
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, locations, or communities with homeowner amenities, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Pineland Homes for Sale