The Boulders Condos for Sale
Dolomite Way, Cinnabar Way, or Boulders Road
Truckee, CA 96161:
If you already own a Boulders Condo and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Learn more about the Boulders here.
If you are looking for a luxury mountain retreat that is close to the ski resorts, historic downtown Truckee and Lake Tahoe at a price point that offers value then consider The Boulders in Truckee, California.
The Boulders Condominium Development is a newer condominium complex located just off I-80 and Highway 89 South in the Truckee, California community.
While there is no single property address for the development, each unit has a specific street address, you’ll find units at The Boulders on either Dolomite Way, Cinnabar Way, or Boulders Road just off Deerfield Drive in Truckee, CA.
Living at The Boulders offers an easy location to come and go from by being just minutes from downtown historic Truckee, about three (3) miles to the east end of Donner Lake and the Donner Memorial State Park, only thirteen (13) to Tahoe City and Lake Tahoe, or eight (8) miles to either the turn-offs for the Squaw Valley Resort, or the Northstar Ski Resort areas.
The Boulders units are higher-end, newer construction condos that have all of the luxury mountain home features Tahoe buyers are looking for, combined with a great central location in the area.
The original condos built at the Boulders had three-floor plans and the square footage in the units did vary from just over 1,250 square feet to just over 1,500 square feet. The original development has each unit with at least two (2) bedrooms, and a 1 car garage.
The two (2) bedroom unit floor plans were all located on the lower levels with an attached 1 car garage, and the two bedrooms plus bonus room, which could be a third bedroom (no closet) also comes with a one-car detached garage.
The original Boulders Condo development had 168 units in it. At the present time, additional units are being built in the final phase of the development and more new construction units are being completed.
Nevada County records show that the original Boulders Condo development was built between 2004 – 2008, with the new phase being built 2014 – the present.
Some of the amenities The Boulders condo development offers their owners are a beautiful seasonal lap pool, fitness center, and in-ground hot tub/spa, along with BBQ areas.
Located close to everything, The Boulders is a great option for property owners that want to enjoy the Tahoe lifestyle!
The Boulders Condominium Complex Features:
- Lap Pool (Seasonal – Closed Winter)
- In-ground Hot Tub/Spa
- Recreational Center
- Fitness Room – Exercise Equipment
- Sauna with the Men and Women Locker Rooms
- Picnic – BBQ Area
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Sandy Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe Pit Area
- Original Development – Three (3) Floor Plans ranging in square footage from just over 1,250 square feet to just over 1,500 square feet
- New Phase – Floor Plans ranging from just over 1,320 square feet to just over 1,500 square footage
- 168 Units in the original development and all of those units have been sold and are only available by re-sale
- Approximately 15 Units in the new phase (2014-2016). Additional units (2017 – present)
- Two (2) Bedroom and 2 Bathroom units with attached one (1) car garage
- Three (3) Bedroom (one bedroom does not have a closet) plus 2 bathrooms, and a one (1) car detached garage
- Elevator – Located in one of the new construction buildings
- Built-in: Built between 2004-2008; new units being built 2014 (Approximately 8 new units), 2015 (approximately 2 units), 2016 (approximately 7 new units), multiple phases with more units built
- Located in Nevada County
- Town of: Truckee (incorporated)
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets Allowed for owners. See pet policy.
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal, Insurance, Property Maintenance, Common Area Maintenance.
- HOA fee $407/month (For the year: 2022)
- HOA Doc Prep Fee when ownership changes: $250 ( For the Year: 2022), subject to change
See Photographs of the Development:
Need more condo buying options? See Truckee Condos for Sale here:
Search the Truckee and North Lake Tahoe area by Map (homes, condos, lots) starting with the Boulders Condos for Sale Here
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos for Sale
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos for Sale
- Grays Crossing Homes for Sale
- Grays Crossing Fairway Townhomes for Sale
- Lahontan Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Townhomes for Sale
- Martis Camp Homes for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your Truckee Condo buying options?
Do you want to learn more about the different neighborhoods, locations, developments and their amenities, HOA fees, and the ones that will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For All of Your Tahoe Real Estate Needs:
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
The Boulders Condos for Sale