Sonoma Pines Homes for Sale
7090 West Lake Blvd.
Tahoma, California, 96142
If you already own a home in the Sonoma Pines PUD (planned unit development) and want to know what your property is worth call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
Sonoma Pines Community Features:
- Mountain-side Property Development (West-Side of Hwy 89 South)
- Close to Sugar Pine Point State Park
- BBQ and Tables – Game/Fire Pit Area
- Swimming Pool (seasonal summer use)
- +/- 15 Homes
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- 4 | One (1) Bedroom Homes
- 7 | Two (2) Bedroom Homes
- 4 | Three (3) Bedroom Homes
- Some homes are free-standing, and others have shared walls with the home next door
- Each Home/Unit has parking designated in front of each unit
- Built-in: 1940s and 1950s
- Development Size: +/- 1.457 Acres
- Rentals: No Short Term Rentals, Only Long Term Rentals Allowed.
- HOA Fee: Approximately $120/month (Estimate For the year: 2020 as there were no public reported MLS Sales in 2021, or 2022)
- Sewer Fee: Sewer is approximately $140/quarter (Estimate For the year: 2020 as there were no reported sales to confirm current fee in 2021, or 2022.)
- HOA Doc Prep Fee: Unknown
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow removal, paving, garbage, cable, internet, water, and maintenance of common grounds including pool.
- Owners Pay For: Sanitation, Sewer, Electric, Gas, Phone, Internet, and their own separate property tax bill. Owners are responsible for all external maintenance/roofs on their units.
- Located in El Dorado County
- Each home has its’ own Assessor Parcel Number (APN# and is billed separately for property taxes
Sonoma Pine Photographs:
If you don’t find what you are looking for check out all West Shore Homes for Sale here:
Searh Popular West Shore Neighborhoods:
- Alpine Peaks
- Chambers Landing – Chamberlands Homes
- Glenridge Park
- Homewood Homes
- Kailua Park Homes
- McKinney Shores
- Meeks Bay Homes
- Miramar Height Homes
- Moana Circle Homes
- Pineland Homes
- Rubicon Bay Homes
- Skyland Homes
- Sonoma Pine Homes
- Sunnyside Homes
- Tahoe City Homes
- Tahoe Cedars Homes
- Tahoe Hills
- Tahoe Park
- Tahoe Park HOA Membership Homes
- Tahoe Pines
- Tahoe Sierra Estates Homes
- Tahoe Swiss Village Homes
- Tahoe Tavern Heights homes
- Tahoe Woods Homes
- Tahoma Homes
- Tahoma Meadows Homes
- Talmont Homes
- Twin Peaks Homes
- Ward Creek Homes
- Westlake Village Homes
- West Shore Homes
- West Shore Lakefront Homes
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different locations, homeowner amenity neighborhoods, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For All of your Tahoe Real Estate Needs:
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Sonoma Pines Homes for Sale