Tahoe City, CA 96145
West Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Tahoe Tavern Condominium Development is one of our larger luxury lakefront developments in Tahoe City, California.
See What Tahoe Tavern Condos are for Sale Here:
Located on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront condo development is close to Downtown Tahoe City and is an easy location to call home!
Built in the early 1960’s, the Tahoe Tavern development is larger with over 150 units. You will find there are a number of floor plans and the size of the units range from two (2), three (3), or four (4) bedroom configurations. The units are also townhouse style with just shared walls between the units.
There are also a variety of settings including lakefronts, lake views, and forest/garden units within the development.
Tahoe Tavern recreational amenities include a seasonal heated pool (closed in winter), six (6) tennis courts, pier with buoys & a pier attendant (seasonal), beach, and walking trails throughout the property.
The Moana Development Corporation would purchase the property and construct the present-day condominiums in three phases beginning in the mid-1960’s.
Today, the only reminder of the original historic Tahoe Tavern is the pool and rock stairway in the middle of the development.
The Tahoe Tavern complex and units were designed by Jim Morton, who was known for his open floor plans, dark woods, and big beamed work. The Tahoe Tavern development has over 150 units in the complex and is a very desirable second home, or vacation destination in the Tahoe City area.
Tahoe Tavern Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Property Development
- 156 Units per Placer County Records
- Lakeside Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor Hot Tub/Spa
- Six (6) Tennis Courts
- Private Pier for Owners Use – Approximately 800′ Long
- Buoy Field – +/- 90 Buoys | Maximum Boat Length 27 feet – See HOA Rules/Docs for More Information on Buoy Access
- Private Beach
- Variety of Settings:
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Variety of Floor Plans and Layouts
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms Some
- A Limited Number of Units have an enclosed/fenced patio area
- Development is approximately +/- Acres
- Built in: Built in three phases beginning in the 1960’s
- Located in: Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets are allowed. See HOA rules for more information on pet policy.
- HOA fee covers: Exterior maintenance, snow removal (parking lots and path| grounds inside fenced areas), pool, pier, tennis courts, security, building/grounds building insurance/common area insurance, and trash.
- HOA fees are $2,892/quarter (which is approximately $964/month) (For the Year: 2019)
- No Transfer Fee between owners, but there is a document preparation fee from the HOA management company $200
More Photos of the Tahoe Tavern Condominium Development Here:
Need more condo buying options? Check out the Condos for Sale in Lake Tahoe Lakefront Developments Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, locations, developments, recreational amenities, or communities, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Search by Community:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Tahoe Tavern Condominium Development