(2350 Star Harbor Court)
The Star Harbor condo development is a small, intimate condominium complex in Tahoe City that caters to owners that love to sail, or boat on Lake Tahoe!
See what Star Harbor Condos are for Sale Here:
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development is close to Tahoe City, but is also a development that is sought after by Buyers that love to be on the water with their private marina, and lakefront amenities.
Star Harbor is small, luxury lakefront development in the Tahoe City, California area and is an easy walk, bike ride, or car trip to the downtown area.
Built in the 1970’s, the Star Harbor development covers approximately two acres and has only thirty (30) units in the complex.
Almost half ~ fourteen (14) of those units are lakefront units with many units having some type of view of Lake Tahoe, or the boat marina.
The Star Harbor development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated pool, two tennis courts, a 300 foot pier, private beach area, a private marina with each unit getting a dedicated boat slip, and a buoy field.
- Lakefront Property Development
- 30 Units in the Complex
- 14 Lakefront Condos
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Private Marina (Large enough for each unit to have a slip)
- Private Pier
- Buoy Field – See HOA docs for more information on use and access
- Private Beach
- Variety of Settings:
- Lakefront (14 Units)
- Lake Views/Garden/Forest (4 Lake View and 2 Partial/Filtered Lake Views with Seasonal Creek Setting)
- Boat Marina Views (10 Marina View Units)
- Variety of Floor Plans and Layouts
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Townhouse Style (Shared Walls) Units are two levels
- Open Floor Plan with Kitchen-Dining and Living Room on ground level
- Some Units have a carport for one car/suv
- Assigned Parking Space
- Pets are allowed for owners. See HOA policy for more information
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 2 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: 1970’s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $820/month (For the Year 2019)
Need to expand your Tahoe City property search?
Check out the all Condos for Sale in Lakefront Developments in North Lake Tahoe here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Luxury North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, locations, developments, HOA fees, home owner amenities, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Want to see what condos are for sale in Lake Tahoe? Here are the current listings:
Thinking about a home or cabin? Check out the homes that are for sale here:
Search by Community:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Star Harbor Condominium Development