Tahoya Shores Condos for Sale
7610 North Lake Boulevard
Tahoe Vista, CA 96148 or Kings Beach, CA 96143 | North Shore Lake Tahoe
The Tahoya Shores condominium development is a small group of studio units on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in the greater Kings Beach – Tahoe Vista area with approximately forty-two (42) studio units (one owner unit is not a studio unit).
The Tahoya Shores development is located approximately a half-mile from the intersection of Highway 28 and Highway 267 making it an easy location to get to.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development sits on a bluff that overlooks Lake Tahoe.
It is close to downtown Kings Beach, which makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, see a movie, or get to any of the local ski resorts.
Tahoya Shores was originally built for the 1960 Winter Olympics to house Olympic athletes. After the event, it became a motel that was later converted in the late 1970s into a condominium complex.
Tahoya Shores only has one-floor plan (studio configuration), with one unit being a larger unit. Some units have lake views, filtered lake views, or a view of the pool-garden area.
The building is two levels, so there is a choice of being on the ground floor, or on the second level.
Originally all units had an outdoor balcony or patio area, but some owners have enclosed this area to provide a larger living area.
The Tahoya Shores condo development has owner amenities that include a seasonally heated pool, a small clubhouse area, a private sandy beach, four (4) to five (5) buoys, a shared pier with the Red Wolf Lodge, and a BBQ area.
If you already own a condo in the Tahoya Shores development and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Tahoya Shores Condominium Complex Features:
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor, In-ground, Year-Around Spa/Hot Tub (re-done in 2014)
- Private Sandy Beach Area
- Shared Private Pier with Red Wolfe Lodge
- Buoy Field – Five (5) Buoys for the Complex
- Club House Area
- Common Laundry Facilities
- Lakefront Property Development
- Pool View Condos
- Garden View Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Filtered Lake View Units
- Forty-Two (42) Studio (one unit is larger) square footage varies depending on whether the unit has enclosed the exterior patio/deck area.
- 42 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Development is: +/- 1.6 Acres
- Built-in: 1950s converted to condominium development in the 1970s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Heating is Electric in all units.
- HOA fee has included: Grounds maintenance, cable TV, Internet, Hot Water, Snow Removal, Rec Room with TV-fireplace-billards, and On-Site Property Management
- HOA Fee: $350/month (For the year: 2022 )
- HOA Transfer Fee: Not Available
- Note: Agents may put the Tahoya Shores complex in Tahoe Vista, rather than in Kings Beach, even though Placer County records may show the complex located in either town.
Want to know what nearby public beaches and parks managed by the North Tahoe Public Utilities Department (NTPUD) are nearby? Click here!
Want to search by map? Start with the Tahoya Shores location and see condos, homes, and lots that are for sale here:
Here are photos of the Tahoya Shore Complex:
Want more condo buying options? Check out all North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale here:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want help in figuring out the HOA fees and which condo development will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Tahoya Shores Condos for Sale