1300 Regency Way,Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
Mountain Condominium Property Development,
North Shore, Lake Tahoe, California
The Kings Run condo development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated swimming pool, in-ground year-around spa/hot tub, a club house with a lodge-like feel to to it.
Inside the club house there are billiards, ping-pong, a rock fireplace, and wireless internet. You’ll also find a place to sit and read a book, or work on your computer.
Kings Run is just a couple of miles from downtown Kings Beach, and just a few more miles to the Northstar Ski Resort area, which makes it easy to shop, dine, golf, or get to the beautiful Lake Tahoe sandy public beaches.
Kings Run Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain-Side Property Development
- 84 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor, In-ground Year-Around Spa/Hot Tub
- Club House – Billiards, Ping-Pong, Wireless Internet, Fireplace, & Lounge Area
- Close to sandy public beaches in downtown Kings Beach
- Variety of Settings
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Forty-Two (42) Studio Units (ground floor, single floor)
- Forty-Two (42) One Bedroom (two levels- bedroom is an open loft style )
- Only gas log fireplaces are allowed to be used in the units (no wood burning)
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 6.5 Acres
- Built in: 1970’s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fee Covers: Common area/amenities maintenance, insurance on buildings and common areas, Exterior/Roof Maintenance on Buildings, snow removal on paths and parking lot
- HOA fees are $340/month (For the year: 2018)
- Transfer Fee $250 when Ownership Changes
- Buyer Tip: Most agents put the Kings Run complex in Tahoe Vista community, however, Placer County records may show the complex located in Kings Beach, CA so units can be listed with either town location Tahoe Vista, or Kings Beach.
Check out the pictures of the Kings Run Condominium Development Here:
Need more condo buying options? Check out all North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different developments, their home owner amenities, HOA Fees, locations, or communities and which ones will best meet your individual needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Kings Run Condos for Sale