6750 North Lake Boulevard
Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
Lakefront Condominium Development,
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Tonopalo Condominium Development is a Fractional Share ownership luxury lakefront resort complex in Tahoe Vista, California.
Ownership was originally offered in 1/7 fractional share increments per unit (7 shares per unit), which provides at least six weeks of use a year – two (2) summer weeks, two (2) winter weeks, and one (1) fall week, and one (1) spring week.
Owners have a double rotation system that alters the selection of weeks each year so that each owner has the opportunity to be the first one to select at some point in time.
The selection of weeks is also made twice a year, with every effort being made to accommodate everyone’s request.
Back-to-back weeks of use are possible, along with owners having the ability to use the “Space Available” program, which allows owners to use a unit within their eligible group of units if it is available for the cost of a cleaning charge.
Some of the recreational amenities that Tonopalo owners enjoy are the owners’ clubhouse, game room, fitness (fully equipped gym) center, heated seasonal pool and hot tub/spa, fire pit, BBQ area, 270 +/- feet of sandy Lake Tahoe beach, a 300′ pier, twelve (12) owner buoys, sailboats, kayaks, and even a 26′ foot Formula Speedboat (additional charges may apply – fuel/captain).
The Tonopalo condominium development offers owners a luxury resort experience with an on-site concierge, owner/guest events like Bloody Mary Sunday Mornings, the Margarita Mixers, or the Make Your Own Sunday events. Owner/guest events do vary by season and are available to those staying at the complex.
How do you know if you’re a Buyer for fractional ownership at Tonopalo?
- Limited Use: Six (6) weeks of use, with the possibility of a little more time here in Lake Tahoe (space available programs for additional weeks of use), if you don’t plan to live here full-time, or be here for extended periods of time.
- Turn-key Ready Unit: Never have to worry about redecorating, painting, or any type of home improvement projects, as Tonopalo has a professional management team that takes care of these details for the owners.
- Concierge Style Service and Support
- No month-to-month management: Only write a quarterly HOA payment (put it on auto-payment : )) and a check for property taxes
- Equity Participation: Would like an equity ownership position on real estate values (up, or down). Share values can move up, or down depending on the current real estate market conditions.
- Resort-style Amenities: You want lake-front living, a sandy beach, pool, and fitness center.
If you find you’ve answered “yes” to most of the above questions Tonopalo is may be a good choice for you to make your home while you are in North Lake Tahoe.
This custom, high-end resort-style complex is designed to be luxurious, exclusive, and is an excellent choice for owners who never want a home improvement project, and want to simplify second home ownership.
The units are fully furnished and are “turn-key” ready to use the moment you open the door. At Tonopalo their goal is to make every owner feel like they are on vacation in Lake Tahoe with each and every stat!
- Lakefront Development
- Fractional Share Ownership
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- In-Ground Spa/Hot Tub
- 300′ Private Pier for Owners Use
- Buoy Field – Twelve (12) Buoys
- Private Sandy Beach Area
- 19 Units in the Complex (Each unit is divided into seven (7) fractional shares for ownership)
- 4 Lakefront Units
- 15 Lake View/Pool View and Garden Settings
- 8 Ground Level | Single Floor Living Units
- 11 Upper Level | Two Story Level Units
- Variety of Floor Plans | Layouts
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- One (1) Assigned Parking Spot
- Development is approximately +/- 2.2 Acres
- Built-in: 2003
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium | Fractional Ownership
- Each Unit Owner will get the following:
- 2 Summer Weeks
- 1 Fall Week
- 2 Winter Weeks
- 1 Spring Week
- Week Use Runs from Friday 4 p.m. Check-In to Friday 11 a.m. Check-Out
- Buyer Tip: Best Days for Buyers to See Units on the Market – Friday: Unit Showings – Previews – Friday Between 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or by appointment only
- Pets Allowed
- High Speed Internet
- HOA Fees: HOA Fees are billed quarterly and have been stable.
- HOA fees do vary based upon the size and floor configuration.
- HOA fees have ranged from for the Year 2020:
- A low of around $3,383/quarter to just over $3,811/quarter
- HOA fee covers ALL UTILITIES, which includes: gas, electric, water, sewer, sanitation, trash, Cable TV, wireless Internet, phone, insurance on the property and insurance for the common area, snow removal, and landscaping.
- Unit cleaning is included, however, if you want daily service, that is an additional charge.
- A portion of the HOA fee that goes towards reserves for repairs and/or future improvements, along with unit renovation/refurbishment.
- While the HOA fee covers all of the unit expenses, there are extra charges to use the HOA boat (Fuel and Captain Charges) and owners can pay for additional service such as personal shopping, daily housekeeping, beverages, and special owner programs that typically come at a nominal fee.
- Unlimited Use of the “Space Available” Program – Need more weeks of use? Tonopalo has a program to provide additional weeks of use for owners through their “Space Available” program.
- “Space Available: Cleaning-Use Fee $150/use (For the Year: 2020)
- HOA Fee does not include owner property taxes, which are billed separately from the county.
Search the entire area condos and homes for sale here (map search) starting with the Tonopalo area:
Interested in other nearby Fractional Ownership Condo developments on the North Shore? Check out Sweetbriar in Downtown Kings Beach, just a couple of miles from Tonopalo.
There may be other fractional condo opportunities in the area, but on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, only Sweetbriar and Tonopolo were organized so that all units in the developments were set up as fractional ownership.
Check out more pictures of the Tonopalo Condominium Development Here:
If you want to buy a whole ownership condo/townhouse unit here are those condos that are for sale in Lake Tahoe here:
Thinking about a home or cabin? Check out the homes that are for sale here:
Search by Community:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
Tonopalo Condominium Development