Kings Beach / Tahoe Vista, CA 96143
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
You’ll find Chateau Chamonix between the Tahoya Shores Condominium Development (East Side) and Heratage Cove (West Side).
Depending on the listing agent, units at Chateau Chamonix may be listed as being located in Kings Beach, or in Tahoe Vista, either way, it’s a great lakefront location!
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront development is close to downtown Kings Beach, the Nevada Stateline, and Northstar ski resort.
It is an easy walk, bike ride, or short car trip to downtown Kings Beach, which makes it easy to shop, dine, visit local galleries, museums, golf, or get to any of the local ski resorts.
Built-in the late 1970’s the Chateau Chamonix development has only thirty-eight (38) units, with four lakefront units, and a number of lake view units.
The complex offers a variety of floor plans with one (1) bedroom, two (2) bedroom, and three (3) bedroom floor plans.
There have been several major projected completed on the development over the past 10 years including the pool area, roofs, exteriors, and the landscaping. The entire development sits on approximately 1.3 +/- acres.
The Chateau Chamonix condo development has owner amenities that include a seasonal heated pool, a sandy beach, eleven (11) permitted buoys, and each owner gets one dedicated parking space.
Chateau Chamonix Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Property Development
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Swimming Pool Area was Redone in 2008
- Buoy Field – 11 Permitted Buoys (See HOA Rules for Buoy Use and Access)
- Private Sandy Beach
- +/- 38 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Variety of Settings
- 4 Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- One (1) Bedroom
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Floor Plans include a single floor, along with multiple levels
- Each Unit has One (1) Assigned Parking Space
- Development Size: Complex is approximately 1.3 +/- Acres per Placer County Records
- Built-in: 1970s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets are allowed for owners – See HOA rules for more information
- HOA Fees: $495/month (For the Year: 2021)
- HOA Doc Prep Fee: $ NA
- HOA Fee covers – snow removal, grounds/parking/common area (pool, beach) maintenance, exterior maintenance, building insurance, garbage, and a full-time resident manager on-site.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
See more pictures of the Chateau Chamonix Condominium Development Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe home buying options?
Do you want more information on the neighborhoods with lakefront homeowner amenities (buoy, pier, and private beach access), or which neighborhood and location will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Want to see what other condos are for sale in Lake Tahoe? Here are the current listings:
Maybe you’d like to see what homes that are for sale in the North Lake Tahoe area:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Chateau Chamonix Condominium Development