Tahoe City, CA 96145
West Shore Lake Tahoe, California
Located on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, this lakefront condo development is close to downtown Tahoe City.
The Tavern Shores condo development is much smaller with only fifty-six (56) units, when compared to its neighbor to the south – Tahoe Tavern with over 150 units.
Tavern Shores offers convenience and all of the wonderful luxury amenities that come with a Lake Tahoe lakefront development in West Lake Tahoe!
Built in the 1960’s, the Tavern Shores condo floor plans vary and range from three (3) Bedrooms, or four (4) bedrooms with a variety of settings lakefront, lake views, and forest/garden.
Tavern Shores’ recreational amenities include a seasonal heated pool (closed in winter), two (2) tennis courts, pier with buoys & a pier attendant (seasonal), sand volleyball court, beach, and walking trails throughout the property.
Tavern Shores Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Property Development
- 56 Units per Placer County Records
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Private Pier for Owners Use
- Buoy Field – See HOA Rules and Docs for Buoy Access
- Private Beach
- Variety of Settings:
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Variety of Floor Plans and Layouts
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Some units have a mini carport for one car/suv Some Units have an enclosed/fenced patio area
- Townhouse Style Units with Shared Walls Pets are allowed for Owners.
- See Pet Policy HOA Rules for more information.
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- Acres
- Built in: Beginning in the 1970’s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $3,540/quarter (which is $1,180/month) (For the Year: 2017-2018)
Need more condo buying options? Check out Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe Condo buying options?
Do you want to learn more about the different neighborhoods, locations, developments and their amenities, HOA fees and the ones that will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Tavern Shores Condos for Sale