100 and 125 Lassen Drive,
Tahoe City, California, 96145
Lakefront Condominium Development,
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Northshore recreational amenities include a seasonal heated pool, three (3) tennis courts, about 400 feet of beach area, a 190 foot pier, a beach/club house for owners to use, and access to the HOA buoy field.
The Northshore Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Property Development
- 52 Units
- 9 Lakefront Units
- Heated Swimming Pool (Seasonal Summer Use)
- Three (3) Tennis Courts
- +/- 400 feet of Beach Area
- +/- 190 Foot Steel Pier
- Buoys Field See HOA Rules for Buoy Access
- Variety of Settings
- Lake Views | Filtered Lake Views
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Layouts Multiple Levels
- Townhouse Style (Shared Walls no units above, or below your unit)
- Each unit has a direct, outdoor entrance
- HOA re-sided the exteriors of the units 2012-2013
- Development Size: Approximately +/- 26 Acres
- Built in: Built mid 197o’s
- Pets Allowed (See HOA Pet Rules for More Information)
- Located in: Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
HOA Fees for The Northshore Condominium Development:
- HOA fees are $2,100/Quarter, which works out to be approximately $700/month. (For the Year: 2018)
- HOA is a Flat Fee regardless of how many bedrooms, or unit size
- Transfer Fee between Buyers and Sellers $200
Need more condo buying options? Check out the Condos for Sale in Lake Tahoe Lakefront Developments Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, locations, developments, recreational amenities, or communities, and which ones will best meet your individual needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
The Northshore Condominium Development