DOLLAR HILL I CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT
3200 North Lake Boulevard,
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe
See all Dollar Hill I Condos for Sale Here:
The Dollar Hill I condo development is located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe and is a short walk or car-ride to public beaches in Lake Forest and Skylandia Park.
The Dollar Hill I complex is approximately three (3) miles east from the downtown area of Tahoe City situated between the Dollar Hill and Panorama subdivisions.
Condo owners in this development enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, golf courses, or any of the local ski resorts.
There are only twenty-one (21) units in the Dollar Hill I complex and most of the units were built in the 1970s.
One of the features that owners enjoy are larger townhome-style units with only shared walls. Units are two levels and you will only find three (3), or four (4) bedroom floor plans with each unit having their own designated parking space.
Units are not always available for sale. If there are no units currently listed for sale, call me 530.414.1260 and we can see what other condo options you may have in the area.
We can also get you on a notification list so that when the next Dollar Hill I condo hits the market you’ll be notified
Dollar Hill I Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain Setting, lake-side of Hwy 28
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- +/- 21 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Variety of Settings:
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Decks off Both Levels
- Multiple Levels
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 1.2 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built-in: 1971 with Some Units 1-4 re-built/work in 2012
- Located in Placer County
- Pets allowed for owners – See HOA rules for more information.
- HOA Fee Covers: Building/Common Area Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash, Exterior Maintenance, Parking Lot, Water is on one common meter and split between the 21 units
- HOA Fees: Billed quarterly at $1,085/quarter, for comparison purposes, is approximately $361.67/month (For the year: 2022)
- Transfer/Doc Prep Fee when ownership changes: Not available
If you already own a condo in the Dollar Hill I development and want to know what your condo is worth, call me 530.414.1260 call me for a confidential consultation.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Lake Tahoe? Here are the current listings:
Maybe you’d like to see what homes that are for sale in the North Lake Tahoe area:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Dollar Hill I Condominium Development