DOLLAR HILL I CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT
3200 North Lake Boulevard,
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Dollar Hill I Condominium development is a small complex in Tahoe City, California.
See all Dollar Hill I Condos for Sale Here:
The Dollar Hill I condo development is located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe and is a short walk or car-ride to public beaches in Lake Forest and Skylandia Park.
The Dollar Hill I complex is approximately three (3) miles east from the downtown area of Tahoe City situated between the Dollar Hill and Panorama subdivisions.
Condo owners in this development enjoy easy access to restaurants, shops, golf courses, or any of the local ski resorts.
There are only twenty-one (21) units in the Dollar Hill I complex and most of the units were built in the 1970’s.
One of the features that owners enjoy are larger townhome style units with only shared walls. Units are two levels and you will only find three (3), or four (4) bedroom floor plans with each unit having their own designated parking space.
Units are not always available for sale. If there are no units currently listed for sale, call me 530.414.1260 and we can see what other condo options you may have in the area, or we can get you on a notification list so that when the next Dollar Hill I condo hits the market you’ll be notified
Dollar Hill I Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain Setting, lake-side of Hwy 28
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- +/- 21 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Variety of Settings:
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Decks off Both Levels
- Multiple Levels
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 1.2 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: 1971 with Some Units 1-4 re-built/work in 2012
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fees: Billed quarterly at $860/quarter, which is approximately $286.66/month (For the year: 2018)
- HOA Fee Covers: Building/Common Area Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash, Exterior Maintenance, Parking Lot, Water is on one common meter and split between the 21 units
If you already own a condo in the Dollar Hill I development and want to know what your condo is worth, call me 530.414.1260 call me for a confidential consulatation.
Check out all North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale here:
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Dollar Hill I Condominium Development