Tahoe Swiss Village Homes for Sale
Homewood, CA 96141
If you already own a home in the Tahoe Swiss Village neighborhood and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Want to learn more about the Tahoe Swiss Village neighborhood? Read on!
Tahoe Swiss Village Neighborhood Summary of Features:
- Neighborhood Location: West Shore Lake Tahoe | Approximately 5.5 miles south on 89 South net door to Tahoe Pines (HOA beach just a couple of doors down (south) of Fleur du Lac Estates).
- Developed by Bill Frost who had the vision to create a neighborhood that had an Alpine Village feel to it. You’ll find some of the streets in this small neighborhood named after some of the famous passes in the Swiss Alps. Look for Grimsel, Furka, and Simplon streets in this neighborhood.
- Approximately eighty (80) properties in the Tahoe Swiss Village Subdivision/neighborhood
- Variety of Setting: Split Lakefronts, Flat to uphill lots.
- Approximately one (1) mile to the Homewood Ski Resort – Easy in-and-out location.
- Mandatory Private Homeowners Association (HOA)
- Gated lakefront beach area
- Two (2) Piers
- Buoy Access – Approximately 70 Buoys. See HOA rules for use.
- Buoys for Boats under 28 feet in length | Mooring lines much be 18 feet or less
- Buoys for Boats 28-30 feet in length – ask HOA if available
- Buoy Field Open: May 15 – Sept 15
- Variety of Homes in the neighborhood:
- Older Tahoe-style Cabins
- Newer Mountain Style Homes
- Lake View | Split Lakefront Homes (Home on the west side of Hwy 89 south with deeded lakefront property/parcel on the east side of Hwy 89 south that belongs to the property)
- No condominium developments in the Tahoe Swiss Village neighborhood
- Located in: The town of Homewood (unincorporated), Placer County, CA
- Property Type: Single Family Houses
- HOA Fees: For the year: 2021
- Approximately $900/year
- Doc Prep and Transfer Fees/Charges when Ownership Changes: $500
- HOA Fee: HOA fee covers access to the private HOA lakefront beach area, and the two piers and deck area, along with the professional management of the organization. See CC&R’s for more information.
- Water: Supplied by private water company Tahoe Pines/Tahoe Swiss Village Water Company
- HOA Managed Website: http://www.tahoeswissvillage.com/
- HOA Management by: Sierra Mountain Management Company Rick and Pam Gardner 530-587-8647 | P.O. Box 11110, Truckee, CA 96162
See photos of the HOA area below the map search.
Search all Truckee and North Lake Tahoe Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map starting with the Tahoe Swiss neighborhood Here:
Do you want more home buying options? Check out the Homes for Sale in Homewood here:
Search Homewood homes for sale by popular neighborhoods here:
- Homes for Sale near Homewood Ski Resort
- Chamberlands Homes for Sale, Homewood, CA
- McKinney Shores Homes for Sale, Homewood, CA
- Skyland Homes for Sale, Homewood, CA
- Tahoe Pines Homes for Sale, Homewood, CA
- Tahoe Swiss Village Homes for Sale, Homewood CA
- Homewood Waterfront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
Do you need to expand your home buying search?
Check out all Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe Real Estate Needs:
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker, Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Tahoe Swiss Village Homes for Sale