OWNERS ASSOCIATION – NPOA
2200 North Village Drive
Located below the Northstar Village, Truckee, CA 96161
Northstar California is a master-planned community that was started in 1971. The Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) has a recreational center located at 2200 North Village Drive (just east/below the Northstar Village) in Truckee, California
The Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) is the original master association at Northstar and is a combination of single-family property owners, along with six (6) condominium associations. Membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) is mandatory and comes with an annual assessment/fee.
The Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) has a total membership of 1,480 members and is made of up 808 single-family residential homes and 672 condominium units (6 condo associations).
To get membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) will come through property ownership in the designated master-planned community. The goal of the Northstar Property Owners Association is to protect the value, desirability, and attractiveness of the community, along with the maintenance of the common area(s) and recreational facilities that are available for member use.
The recreational amenities that the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) offers includes a seasonal heated pool, lap pool (year-around), in-ground Hot Tub/Spa, tennis courts, Bocce Ball courts, playground equipment, arcade room, and fitness center (gym/exercise equipment), just to name a few features of the recreational center.
They also have extensive hiking/biking trails throughout the community for owners to enjoy.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
Northstar Master Planned Community Features:
- Homes and Selected Condo Developments are members of the Master Planned Community known as Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA), a mandatory homeowners group.
- Recreational Center located at 2200 North Village Drive, Truckee, CA for more information www.NPOA.info/home
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Lap Pool (Year-round Use)
- In-ground hot tubs/spa
- Fitness Center – Exercise Gym/Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Arcade/Game/Pool Table Room
- Spa/Massage Services
- Access/Use of the Northstar Shuttle Bus System
- Limited, free parking at NPOA recreational center to use facilities
- Design Review Committee to maintain home standards
- 1,480 Total Members
- 808 Residential Northstar Single Family Homes
- 6 Condominium Associations
- Aspen Grove Condominiums
- Gold Bend Condominiums
- Indian Hills Condominiums
- Original Northstar Village Condominiums (located in the Timber Creek Building | pre-2000 built units located adjoining the new Village – Northstar Village condos are not part of the NPOA)
- Northstar Club (fractional ownership)
- Ski Trails Condominiums
- Located in Placer County
- Pets: Allowed for owners – see HOA pet policy for more information
- The condo developments are managed by CAMCO 530-587-3355
- Northstar Community Services District (NCSC) supplies fire protection, fuels management, water, sewer collection, snow removal (main roads), road surface maintenance (main roads), solid water management and other services 530-562-0747
- Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Annual Fee: $1,350/year (For the year: 2022
- NPOA – HOA Transfer Fee $250/year (For the year: 2022) You may find that agents add this fee as part of a larger total transfer fee for the condo developments.
- Guests of Owners (see Guest policy) Guest Charge $5/per person
- NPOA Website: www.NPOA.info
Not all homes in the Northstar area are members of the NPOA, along with the new condo developments are not part of the NPOA.
If getting a home with the NPOA membership is important to you, always ask your real estate agent and they can confirm membership status on each property you are considering!
Need more help in trying to figure out your Northstar – greater North Lake Tahoe – Truckee condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the developments and their locations and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Thinking about making Northstar your second home? Check out these mountain homes that are for sale in Northstar here:
Want to see what Northstar condos or townhomes are available for sale? Check out the current listings here:
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Northstar Property Owners Association – NPOA