ORIGINAL NORTHSTAR VILLAGE
CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT – aka Timber Creek Lodge
2000 North Village Drive
Located in the Timber Creek Lodge Building, Truckee, CA 96161
Mountain Condominium Development | Northstar, California
Original Northstar Village Condos for Sale:
The Original Northstar Village condominium development, located in the Timber Creek Lodge Building (all Northstar Village buildings have a mountain name to identify them on the Village map).
It is a small complex located on the downhill side of the new Village at Northstar in the master-planned community of Northstar in Truckee, California.
The entrance to the Original Northstar Village condos development is located on the Village level, and owners have access to the elevator that comes up from the parking level.
It is located on the lower level of the Village at Northstar making it an easy location to get to and from offering owners ski-in and ski-out access to the Northstar ski resort area.
This mountain development is close to everything, which makes it easy to ski, shop, dine, golf, see a movie, or go and spend the day at Lake Tahoe, or Donner Lake.
Built in the early 1970s (1972-1974) the Original Northstar Village Condo development is part of a larger Master Planned Community of “Northstar” and unit owners are members in both associations the Original Northstar Village Condominium Association, and the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA).
The complex offers a ski-in and ski-out setting with two-floor plans – single floor studio and a two-level bedroom/loft configuration.
There are only sixty-two (62) units. Each unit has one assigned parking space with some units having an assigned covered carport parking space.
Since the Original Northstar Village condominium development is part of the master-planned community of Northstar and is a member of the NPOA.
Each unit owner has access to the recreational amenities include a seasonal heated pool, lap pool, in-ground Hot Tub/Spa, tennis courts, Bocce ball courts, playground equipment, arcade room, and fitness center (gym/exercise equipment), just to name a few features of the recreational center.
It is located just below the new Village at Northstar making it a short distance for unit owners.
Original Northstar Village Condominium Development Features (Located in the Timber Creek Lodge Building):
- Mountain Property Development
- Complex Settings:
- Northstar Village
- 62 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records/Owner HOA website
- The building is known as the “Timber Creek Lodge”
- 37 – Studio/ 1 bathroom units
- No kitchen
- Single Floor Unit
- Approximately 336 square feet
- Numbered in the 200’s
- 19 – 1 bedroom/1 or 1.5 bathroom Units
- Full Kitchen
- Approximately 672 – 738 square feet
- Units are Two Levels
- Open loft is the bedroom
- Numbered in the 300’s
- 6 – 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom Units
- Approximately 828 – 873 square feet
- Units are Two Levels
- Open Loft and both bedrooms are located in the loft area
- Numbered in the 300’s
- Elevator in the Building
- Laundry Room | Coin Operated Machines for Unit Owners’ Use
- Open Floor Plans Vaulted ceilings in the 1 and 2 bedroom unit Floor Plans
- Outdoor decks on each unit.
- Some units have an assigned covered carport parking space, and other units have an assigned space in the uncovered parking lot area below the Village near the building elevator.
- Built-in: Early 1970s (1972-1974)
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets: Allowed for owners – see HOA pet policy for more information
- Annual Meeting is held on the second Saturday in October each year unless otherwise determined by the association
- Northstar Community Services District (NCSC) supplies fire protection, fuels management, water (now included in HOA bill), sewer collection, snow removal, road surface maintenance, solid water management, and other services 530-562-0747 – This development is part of this master-planned community.
- Original Northstar Village Condo HOA Unit Fee has Included: Electric, Cable, Internet, Garbage, Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Building Insurance, Maintenance Common Grounds, Professional Property Management, and Water (now in HOA bill no longer in the tax bill.
- Not Included: Phone, Natural Gas, Individual Property Taxes
- Original Northstar Village HOA fees are billed on a quarterly basis. For the year 2021:
- Studio $2,202/quarter. On a monthly basis for comparison purposes approximately $734/month, plus the annual NPOA fee, which is billed annually. See below for NPOA fee.
- One Bedroom $3,138/quarter. On a monthly basis for comparison purposes approximately $1,046/month, plus the annual NPOA fee, which is billed annually. See below for NPOA fee.
- Two Bedroom $ NA/quarter. On a monthly basis for comparison purposes approximately $ NA, plus the annual NPOA fee, which is billed annually. See below for NPOA fee.
- Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Annual Fee: $1,200/year (For the year: 2021)
- NPOA – HOA Transfer Fee $250/year
- Two Doc Prep Fees when ownership changes. One for the HOA and one for the NPOA. Total Transfer fees: $600
- No Mello Roos Fee
- No Private Transfer Fee that is a percentage of the purchase price
- Northstar Village Owner Website: http://northstarvillagecondoassociation.com/
- NPOA Website: www.NPOA.info
- HOA Management by CAMCO 530-587-3355
- Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Membership Benefits:
- Recreational Center located at 2200 North Village Drive, Truckee, CA for more information www.NPOA.info/home
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Lap Pool (Year-round Use)
- In-ground hot tubs/spa
- Fitness Center – Exercise Gym/Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Arcade/Game/Pool Table Room
- Access/Use of the Northstar Shuttle Bus system
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
The new condo developments are not part of the NPOA.
There are only six condominium/townhouse developments that are members in the NPOA organization:
- Aspen Grove Condos
- Gold Bend Condos
- Northstar Club (Fractional Ownership Condos)
- Original Northstar Village Condos
- Indian Hills Condos
- Ski Trail Condos
If you already own a condo in the Original Northstar Village Condo development and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Need more help in trying to figure out your Northstar – greater North Lake Tahoe – Truckee condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the developments and their locations and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Thinking about making Northstar your second home? Check out these mountain homes that are for sale in Northstar here:
Want to see what Northstar condos or townhomes are available for sale? Check out the current listings here:
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Original Northstar Village Condominium Development – Timber Creek Lodge