Tahoma, CA 96142
West Shore Lake Tahoe, California
- Mountain Development
- 26 Units in the Complex
- One (1) Tennis Court
- Basketball Court/Hoop Area
- Horseshoe Pit
- Playground Equipment
- BBQ/Picnic Table Area
- Variety of Settings
- Variety of Floor Plans and Layouts:
- Three (3) Bedroom Floor Plans
- Each Unit is an End Unit as there are only two units per building.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Pets: Owners are allowed pets. See HOA rules for more information
- Built in the late 1970’s (1978)
- Located in El Dorado County
- Property Ownership Type: Townhouse
- HOA fee $330/monthly (For the Year: 2017-2018)
- HOA Transfer fee at the point of sale is not known
If you already own a Sugarpine Lakeside Condo and want to know what your property is worth call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
More Photos on Sugarpine Parkside Townhome development:
Need to expand your Lake Tahoe property search? Check out the all Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe condo, or home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, developments, HOA fees, home owner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Sugarpine Parkside Condominium Development