2650 Lake Forest Road
Tahoe City, CA 96145 | North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
Tahoe City, CA 96145 | North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
See what St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Development are for Sale Here:
The St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Development is a medium-sized lakefront condominium complex in Tahoe City, California.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe this lakefront condo development is close to downtown Tahoe City and the public beaches in Lake Forest/Skylandia Park, along with being located next to U.S. Coast Guard Station about two miles east of downtown Tahoe City.
Built in the early 1970s, the St. Francis complex covers almost +/- 6 acres. You will find there are several different floor plans include two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom, and four (4) bedroom layouts.
Most of the units are a townhouse style (shared walls) with each unit having two levels, but they do have a few units that are a traditional condo style with shared walls, floors, and ceilings.
Most units have a reverse floor plan, which means you’ll find the kitchen-dining-living room area on the upper level, allowing this open area to take advantage of the vaulted ceilings.
The St. Francis Lakeside development has approximately sixty-six (66) units, which includes a few lakefront units, but many have lake views, or forest/garden settings in the development.
Some of the recreational amenities that owners enjoy in the the St. Francis Lakeside Condo development are a private beach area, shared pier, pool, hot tub/spa, tennis courts, sand volleyball court, BBQ/picnic areas and a wonderful setting to enjoy Lake Tahoe.
In the past the St. Francis has had a low turn-over in units, and the selection of units for sale at any one given time has been very limited.
St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Complex Features:
- Lakefront Development
- 66 Units in Complex
- 6 Single Floor Lower Level Units
- 6 Single Floor Upper Level Units
- 50 Townhouse style units (two level units with only shared walls)
- 4 Detached townhouse style stand-alone units (no shared walls)
- Approximately 200′ Pier
- Private Beach +/- 350 Feet of Lake Tahoe Shoreline
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Closed in the Winter)
- Seasonal In-ground Hot Tub/Spa
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- BBQ Picnic Tables
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Variety of Settings:
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Most Units are two levels with a reverse floor plan – kitchen on the upper level, but there are some single floor units with shared walls, floor/ceilings and units located above them.
- Pets: Owners are allowed to have pets. See HOA pet policy for more information.
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 5.9 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built-in: Built in the early 1970s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fees vary based upon the size of the unit for the year: 2023.
- 3bd/2ba unit with 1,358 sq. ft. unit at $694/month
- 4bd/3ba unit with 2,141 sq. ft. unit at $960/month
- Doc Prep Fee between Buyers and Sellers is $275, subject to change
If you already own a condo in the St. Francis condo development and want to know what your condo is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map, starting with the general St. Francis Condo Development area here:
Check out more photos of the St. Francis Condominium Development here:
Do you want more condo buying options? Check out all Tahoe City Condos Condos (lakefront and mountain-side) for Sale here:
Want to see what condos are for sale in Lake Tahoe? Here are the current listings:
Here is a list of most of the condo/townhome developments on both the West Shore and North Shore starting in Kings Beach and ending in Tahoma.
- Brockway Springs, Kings Beach
- Brockway Shores, Kings Beach
- Tahoe Beachfront Residences, Kings Beach
- Kingswood Village, Kings Beach
- Kings Run, Tahoe Vista – Kings Beach
- Sweetbriar (Fractional Condo Shares), Kings Beach
- Wood Vista, Tahoe Vista – Kings Beach
- Tahoya Shores, Kings Beach – Tahoe Vista
- Chateau Chamonix, Kings Beach – Tahoe Vista
- Heratage Cove, Tahoe Vista
- The Franciscan Lakeside, Tahoe Vista
- Tonopalo (Fractional Condo Shares), Tahoe Vista
- Carnelian Woods, Carnelian Bay
- Chinquapin, Tahoe City
- Dollar Hill I, Tahoe City
- The Northshore, Tahoe City
- Dollar Hill II, Tahoe City
- Lake Forest Glen, Tahoe City
- The Villas, Tahoe City
- St Francis, Tahoe City
- Star Harbor, Tahoe City
- Rocky Ridge, Tahoe City
- Tahoe Marina Lakefront, Tahoe City
- Tavern Shores, Tahoe City
- Tahoe Tavern, Tahoe City
- Granlibakken, Tahoe City
- 212 Tahoe Woods Blvd., Tahoe City
- Cedar Point, Tahoe City
- Fleur du Lac, Homewood
- Chambers Landing, Homewood
- Sugarpine Lakeside, Tahoma
- Water’s Edge, Tahoma
- Sugarpine Parkside, Tahoma
Thinking about a home or cabin? Check out the homes that are for sale here:
Search by Community:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For All of your Tahoe Real Estate Needs:
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Development