Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
- Lakefront Development
- 66 Units in Complex
- 6 Single Floor Lower Level Units
- 6 Single Floor Upper Level Units
- 50 Townhouse style units (two level units with only shared walls)
- 4 Detached townhouse style stand-alone units (no shared walls)
- Approximately 200′ Pier
- Private Beach +/- 350 Feet of Lake Tahoe Shoreline
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Closed in the Winter)
- Seasonal In-ground Hot Tub/Spa
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Court
- BBQ Picnic Tables
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Variety of Settings:
- Lakefront Condos
- Lake View Condos
- Forest/Garden Condos
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Most Units are two levels with a reverse floor plan – kitchen on the upper level, but there are some single floor units with shared walls, floor/ceilings and units located above them.
- Pets: Owners are allowed to have pets. See HOA pet policy for more information.
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 5.9 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: Built in the early 1970’s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA Fees vary based upon the size of the unit:
- 3bd/2ba unit with 1,358 sq. ft. unit at $545/month (For the Year: 2018)
- 4bd/3ba unit with 2,141 sq. ft. unit at $731/month (For the Year: 2017-2018)
- Transfer Fee between Buyers and Sellers is $275 (For the Year: 2018)
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, home owner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
St. Francis Lakeside Condominium Development