Kings Beach, CA 96143
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Kingswood Village condominium development is one of the largest developments on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe and in the greater Kings Beach – Tahoe Vista area with approximately +/- 251 units.
Kingswood Village is a mountain-side development. It was built in the 1970s with a variety of settings ranging from a few units with filtered lake views to a forest setting with a creek.
The complex offers a variety of floor plans with one (1) bedroom plus loft, two (2) bedrooms plus loft and three (3) bedrooms plus loft layouts.
All of the units have a reverse floor plan, which means the kitchen is located on the second level.
This configuration allows for the open great room floor plan -kitchen, dining and living room area to take advantage of the vaulted ceiling and create a wonderful space. This area is also has a deck off it expanding the living space during our warmer months.
The Kingswood Village development is close to downtown Kings Beach and the sandy public beaches of Lake Tahoe, and the popular Northstar Ski Resort area.
Kingswood Village Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain-Side Property Development
- +/- 251 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use) (Major Renovation was done in 2014)
- In-ground Spa/Hot Tub (Seasonal Use) (Major Renovation was done in 2014)
- Bocce Ball Court Area
- Kayak Storage Racks
- RV and Boat, or Trailer Storage
- Three (3) Tennis Courts (Major Renovation was done in 2014)
- Variety of Settings
- Filtered Lake Views/Street
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- One (1) Bedroom with loft
- Two (2) Bedrooms with loft
- Three (3) Bedrooms with loft
- Some Sellers will count their loft as a bedroom, so ask if the loft area is in addition to the bedrooms advertised, or counted in the bedroom count.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Multiple 3 Level Units
- Townhouse Style – only shared walls between units
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 9 Acres
- Built-in: 1970s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $444/month (For the year: 2021)
- Transfer/Doc Prep Fee $250 when Ownership Changes
- Kingswood Village Owner website: www.KVPOA.org
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
If you already own a condo in the Kingswood Village development and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Need more condo buying options? Check out all North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different developments, their home owner amenities, HOA Fees, locations, or communities and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Search by Community:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Kingswood Village Condos for Sale