Spring Creek Home and Lofts Townhouse Style (Shared Wall)
Various Addresses on Wolverine Circle, Truckee, CA 96161
If you already own a condo/townhouse in the Truckee area and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Spring Creek Homes and Lofts Townhome Style Neighborhood Features:
- Mountain Neighborhood
- Located in the Spring Creek Subdivision (Townhouses/Shared Wall and Single Family homes) behind the Alder Creek Middle School a 11269 Wolverine Circle
- Close to the Truckee Recreation Center with the new Aquatic Center and approximately 1.1 miles to the beginning of the Historic Downtown Truckee area
- 66 units Total in neighborhood
- 30 Total Loft Townhouse style Units (located on inside of Wolverine Circle, see plat map)
- 2 Units per Building – Each unit is an End Unit. As of 11/2019 – 20 townhouses have been built out of 30 with another 16 townhouses under construction.
- 36 Single Family Homes (located on Wolverine Circle and SaddleBack Drive)
- Single family homes located on the outside of Wolverine Circle/ Saddle Back Drive (see plat map) As of 11/2019 – 17 homes out of the 36 have been built with another 3 homes under construction.
- Total in Spring Creek Neighborhood 66 properties with 30 affordable housing units and 36 market rate housing units.
- Layouts and Floor Plans:
- Three (3) Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Square Footage: +/- 1,260 Square Feet to +/- 1,450 Square Feet
- Open Floor Plan
- Two Levels
- 1 car garage
- Double Wall plus air space between units providing additional noise insulation between units
- Each unit has a direct, outdoor entrance
- Built in: Completed in phases:
- 14 Units built 2006/2007
- 16 units being built 2018, 2019, 2020 – new construction
- Neighborhood Size: +/- Acres
- Located in Nevada County, Town of Truckee (Incorporated)
- Shared Wall Agreement Fee: $50/month (For the year: 2020)
- No HOA, unit is covered under a shared wall agreement
- Fee does not cover maintenance of exterior of units
- No short-term rentals. Any property rental needs to be 30+ days.
- Some townhomes and single family homes are part of Truckee affordable housing and have additional deed restrictions on property. Buyers should ask for more details.
Want more buying options? Here are more local Truckee Condo developments:
- Aspen Leaf at Palisades
- The Boulders Condos
- Donner Pines West Condos
- Gray’s Crossing Townhouses
- Northstar Condos (all developments in Northstar)
- Old Greenwood Condos (whole ownership, not fractional)
- Schaffer’s Mill Townhomes
- Spring Creek Lofts Townhouses and Homes
- Stoneridge Condos
- Stonewood Condos
- Tahoe Donner Condos (all developments in Tahoe Donner)
- The Timbers Condos
- Winter Creek Homes
Check out all Truckee condo/townhouses for Sale here (starting with lowest price first):
Need more help in trying to figure out your greater Truckee and North Lake Tahoe condo, or home buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the neighborhoods, and the ones that will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
Thinking about making Truckee your second home? Here are some popular area options:
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your Truckee – Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the HOA fees and which condo development will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Spring Creek Homes and Lofts Townhouses