DOLLAR HILL II
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe
The Dollar Hill II complex is also a short distance to the downtown Tahoe City area making it an easy location to call your home base camp!
Built-in the early 1970s, the Dollar Hill II development covers approximately +/- 4.8 acres. You will find there are several different floor plans that included one (1), two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom, and four (4) bedroom unit configurations.
Most of the units are two levels (a few are three levels) and all have vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan.
Dollar Hill II condo owners enjoy a number of on-site amenities, which include a seasonally heated pool (summer use), outdoor in-ground hot tub/spa, two (2) tennis courts, sauna, and a small clubhouse.
Dollar Hill II Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain Setting, Mountain-side of Hwy 28
- 94 Units in Complex per Placer County Records
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor In-ground Spa/Hot Tub
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Basketball Hoop Practice Area
- Volleyball Court
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Variety of Settings:
- Filtered/Peek Lake Views
- Pool/Tennis Court View
- Floor Plans and Layouts:
- One (1) Bedroom
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedroom Bedrooms
- Most Units have a loft area. The loft area may be counted as a bedroom.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Pets: Owners are allowed to have pets. (See HOA pet policy for more information)
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 4.8 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built-in: Early 1970s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Townhouse HOA Fee Covers: Trash, Snow Removal, Exterior Maintenance, Ground Maintenance, Building Insurance, Liability Insurance for Common Grounds, and Professional Management
- HOA fees are $455/month (For the year: 2021)
- HOA Transfer/Doc Prep Fee: Not Available HOA is in the process of updating exteriors. See HOA docs for more information
- HOA Owners’ Website: www.DollarHill2.org
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map starting with the Dollar Hill II development here:
If you already own a condo in the Dollar Hill II development and want to know what your condo is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
Want to see what condos are for sale in Lake Tahoe? Here are the current listings:
Maybe you’d like to see what homes that are for sale in the North Lake Tahoe area:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Dollar Hill II Condominium Development