DOLLAR HILL II
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Dollar Hill II complex is a short distance to the downtown Tahoe City area making it an easy location to call your home base!
Built in the early 1970’s, the Dollar Hill II development covers approximately +/- 4.8 acres. You will find there are several different floor plans that included one (1), two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom and four (4) bedroom unit configurations.
Most of the units are two levels (a few are three levels) and all have vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan.
Dollar Hill II condo owners enjoy a number of on-site amenities, which include a seasonal heated pool, outdoor in-ground hot tub/spa, two (2) tennis courts, sauna, and a small club house.
Dollar Hill II Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain Setting, Mountain-side of Hwy 28
- 94 Units in Complex per Placer County Records
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Outdoor In-ground Spa/Hot Tub
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Basketball Hoop Practice Area
- Volleyball Court
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Variety of Settings:
- Filtered/Peek Lake Views
- Pool/Tennis Court View
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- One (1) Bedroom
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedroom Bedrooms
- Most Units have a loft area. The loft area may be counted as a bedroom.
- Vaulted Ceilings Pets: Owners are allowed to have pets. (See HOA pet policy for more information)
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 4.8 Acres per Placer County Records
- Built in: Early 1970’s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $350/month (For the year: 2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee: $100 (For the Year: 2017-2018)
- HOA Owners’ Website: www.DollarHill2.org
If you already own a condo in the Dollar Hill II development and want to know what your condo is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
Check out all North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale here:
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Dollar Hill II Condominium Development