ASPEN GROVE CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT
Aspen Grove and Silver Strike Roads
(No Single Property Address for the Complex. Each Unit has its Own Street Address)
Truckee, CA 96161
Northstar Ski Resort Area Condominium Development
See Condos for sale in the Aspen Grove Condominium Development here.
Aspen Grove Condominium Complex Features:
- Master Planned Community: Northstar
- Located just below the Village at Northstar – Northstar Ski Resort Area
- 180 Total Units
- 32 – Studio Units
- 16 – One (1) Bedroom Units
- 30 – Two (2) Bedroom Units / 1 Bathroom Floor Plans
- 53 – Two (2) Bedroom Units / 2 Bathroom Floor Plans
- 44 – Three (3) Bedroom Units
- 5 – Four (4) Bedroom Units
- Layouts and Floor Plans:
- One (1) Bedroom
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- No carports / No Garage parking
- Each unit has a direct, outdoor entrance
- Development is approximately +/- 21 Acres
- Built in: Built in early 1970’s (1973 / 1974)
- Each Unit is a Member|Membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA)
- Seasonal Swimming Pools: Main Pool, Lap Pool, Kiddie Pool – NPOA Outdoor Spas
- Fitness Center / Gym Equipment – NPOA
- Game Room / Ping-pong, Electronic Games, Movie Room – NPOA
- Tennis Courts – NPOA
- Located in Placer County
- Associated with the town of Truckee
- Property Type: Condominium
- www.AspenGroveCondos.com Home owners association website for Aspen Grove
- www.NPOA.info Home owners association website for Northstar Property Owners
- HOA Fees: HOA fee for the Aspen Grove Development and HOA fee for the Master Planned Community of Northstar – two HOA fees.
HOA fees for the Aspen Grove Condominium Development:
- HOA Fees (AGCA) vary depending on the size/unit configuration of your unit: +/-$290 to +/-$600/month (For the year: 2019) plus the annual NPOA fee (See current rate below)
- Aspen Grove HOA fees are variable and are determined by unit size/configuration. Approximate HOA fees range from $338 to $660+/month depending on the size and #bedoom/#bathroom combination. Here are some general figures:
- Studio/1 bathroom was at $338/month (For the year: 2019)
- 1 bedroom loft/1 bathroom was at $/month (For the year: 2019)
- 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom unit was at $482/month (For the year: 2019
- 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom was at $521 (For the year: 2019)
- Total Transfer fee (AGCA) is $450
- No additional conveyance fee based upon the percent ( %) of the sales price
HOA fees for the Northstar Property Owners Assocation (NPOA):
- HOA Fees (NPOA): $1,100/year (For the Year: 2019 – 4th year in a row unchanged)
At any one given time, the number of Aspen Grove Condos for Sale is limited.
If you don’t find the Tahoe property you are looking for, or want to find condos that are located in the Northstar area call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you with your Tahoe condo property search.
Northstar Condos for Sale:
The Aspen Grove Condominium Development is a mountain area complex located in the Northstar ski resort community in Truckee, California.
The Aspen Grove Condominium development is located directly below the Village at Northstar (walking distance) and next to the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) recreational amenity area (walking distance) in the Northstar area.
You may recognize this condo development because of their metal “blue roofs” that you can see as you drive up to the Village at Northstar.
The Aspen Grove Condominium development is sought after because of its very desirable location, affordability on sales entry point into the area, reasonable Home Owner Association (HOA) dues, and area amenities.
The Aspen Grove Condominium complex has 180 units, and covers about twenty-one (+/-21) acres of land. The complex was developed in the early 1970’s (1973-1974).
This ski resort area development offers a variety of floor plans with studio, one (1), two (2), three (3), and four (4) bedroom layouts. Aspen Grove Condominium development has thirty-six (36) buildings. Most Aspen Grove units have some type of forest, wooded, and/or creek view depending on the location in the complex.
Owners in the Aspen Grove condominium development have a mandatory membership in two (2) home owner associations – the Aspen Grove Condominium Association (AGCA), which deals with the oversight and direct management with the owner units, and the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA), which provides recreational amenities for home owners in the Northstar area.
The selection of units for sale in the Aspen Grove condominium development are limited, so buyers need to be prepared to act quickly if they want to get into this complex.
Conveniently located next to the Village at Northstar and the NPOA facilities, along with the close proximity to downtown Kings Beach, downtown Historic Truckee, Lake Tahoe, and the Nevada Stateline, everything the Tahoe area is known for is just a short distance away to hiking trails, public beaches, golf courses, skiing, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and so much more!
Need help with your Tahoe property search? Call me, I can help you too!
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker, Tahoe City, CA CalRE#01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.