ASPEN GROVE CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT
Aspen Grove and Silver Strike Roads
(No Single Property Address for the Complex. Each Unit has its Own Street Address)
Truckee, CA 96161
Northstar Ski Resort Area Condominium Development
See Condos for sale in the Aspen Grove Condominium Development here.
Aspen Grove Condominium Complex Features:
- Master Planned Community: Northstar
- Located just below the Village at Northstar – Northstar Ski Resort Area
- 180 Total Units
- 32 – Studio Units
- 16 – One (1) Bedroom Units
- 30 – Two (2) Bedroom Units / 1 Bathroom Floor Plans
- 53 – Two (2) Bedroom Units / 2 Bathroom Floor Plans
- 44 – Three (3) Bedroom Units
- 5 – Four (4) Bedroom Units
- Layouts and Floor Plans:
- One (1) Bedroom
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- No carports / No Garage parking
- Each unit has a direct, outdoor entrance
- Development is approximately +/- 21 Acres
- Property is being gated at the entrances
- Built-in: Early 1970s (1973 / 1974)
- Each Unit is a Member|Membership in the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA)
- Seasonal Swimming Pools: Main Pool, Lap Pool, Kiddie Pool – NPOA Outdoor Spas
- Fitness Center / Gym Equipment – NPOA
- Game Room / Ping-pong, Electronic Games, Movie Room – NPOA
- Tennis Courts – NPOA
- Located in Placer County
- Associated with the town of Truckee
- Property Type: Condominium
- www.AspenGroveCondos.com Homeowners Association website for Aspen Grove
- www.NPOA.info Homeowners Association website for Northstar Property Owners
- HOA Fees: HOA fee for the Aspen Grove Development and HOA fee for the Master Planned Community of Northstar – two HOA fees.
- Northstar Property Owners Association – Property Annual Inspection Program
HOA fees for the Aspen Grove Condominium Development:
- Aspen Grove HOA fees are variable and are determined by unit size/configuration. Approximate HOA fees range from +/- $500 to $721+/- a month depending on the specific size and #bedoom/#bathroom combination. Here are some general figures for the year 2023:
- Studio/1 bathroom was at +/- $500/month
- 1 bedroom loft/1 bathroom was at +/- $550/month
- 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom unit was at +/- $599/month
- 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom was at +/- $721/month
- Total Transfer/Doc Prep fee (AGCA) is approximately $700 ($350 to NPOA and $350 to CAMCO)
- HOA and NPOA fees include: Includes Shuttle Service to the Northstar Village and NPOA Recreational Center, Fire/hazard Insurance for exteriors, exterior maintenance, snow removal, common area maintenance, Internet and Cable, Garbage
HOA fees for the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA):
- HOA Fees (NPOA): $1,500/year (For the Year: 2023)
At any one given time, the number of Aspen Grove Condos for Sale is limited, or there may not be any units on the market.
If you already own a condo in the Aspen Grove development and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map starting in the Aspen Grove area Here:
If you don’t find the Tahoe property you are looking for, or want to find condos that are located in the Northstar area call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you with your Tahoe condo property search.
Northstar Condos for Sale:
Learn more about the Aspen Grove Condominium Development Here:
The Aspen Grove Condominium Development is a mountain area complex located in the Northstar ski resort community in Truckee, California.
The Aspen Grove Condominium development is located directly below the Village at Northstar (walking distance) and next to the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) recreational amenity area (walking distance) in the Northstar area.
You may recognize this condo development because of their metal “blue roofs” that you can see as you drive up to the Village at Northstar.
The Aspen Grove Condominium development is sought after because of its very desirable location, affordability on sales entry point into the area, reasonable Home Owner Association (HOA) dues, and area amenities.
The Aspen Grove Condominium complex has 180 units and covers about twenty-one (+/-21) acres of land. The complex was developed in the early 1970s (1973-1974).
This ski resort area development offers a variety of floor plans with studio, one (1), two (2), three (3), and four (4) bedroom layouts. Aspen Grove Condominium development has thirty-six (36) buildings. Most Aspen Grove units have some type of forest, wooded, and/or creek view depending on the location in the complex.
Owners in the Aspen Grove condominium development have a mandatory membership in two (2) homeowner associations – the Aspen Grove Condominium Association (AGCA), which deals with the oversight and direct management of the owner units, and the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA), which provides recreational amenities for homeowners in the Northstar area.
The selection of units for sale in the Aspen Grove condominium development are limited, so buyers need to be prepared to act quickly if they want to get into this complex.
Conveniently located next to the Village at Northstar and the NPOA facilities, along with the close proximity to downtown Kings Beach, downtown Historic Truckee, Lake Tahoe, and the Nevada Stateline, everything the Tahoe area is known for is just a short distance away to hiking trails, public beaches, golf courses, skiing, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and so much more!
Condominium Associations with the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Amenities:
- Aspen Grove Condominiums
- Gold Bend Condominiums
- Indian Hills Condominiums
- Original Northstar Village Condominiums (located in the Timber Creek Building | pre-2000 built units located adjoining the new Village – Northstar Village condos are not part of the NPOA)
- Northstar Club (fractional ownership)
- Ski Trails Condominiums
The Village at Northstar and other condo/townhouse development near the resort that do not have the NPOA membership:
The Village at Northstar Condos
NSV – Big Horn Building Condos – 7001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Catamount Building Condos – 8001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Great Bear Lodge Building Condos – 5001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Iron Horse North Building Condos – 3001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Iron Horse South Building Condos – 4001 Northstar Drive
NSV – One Village Place Building Condos – 9001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Northstar Lodge Building Condos – 970 Northstar Drive
Village Walk Townhomes
Home Run Trail Townhouses
Ritz Carlton Highlands – Constellation Condos
Luxury Homes and Condos for Sale Near the Ritz-Carlton Northstar
Boulders at Mountainside Townhomes
Expand your search to all Northstar Condos for Sale:
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your Northstar – Truckee – North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the HOA fees and which condo development will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Aspen Grove Condominium Development