LAKE FOREST GLEN
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Lake Forest Glen Condos , also known as just the “Lake Forest” condos, and is a large condominium development in Tahoe City, California.
Lake Forest Glen Condos for Sale Here:
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this mountain-side development is close to the public beaches in Lake Forest, located at the end of Bristlecone Street, which dead-ends into the Lake Forest Glen development and Skylandia Park.
The Lake Forest Glen complex is also close to the downtown Tahoe City area making it an easy place to call home.
Lake Forest Glen is not only one of the largest condo developments in Tahoe City, but also one of the largest condo developments on either the North Shore, or West Shore of Lake Tahoe.
Built in the 1970’s/early 1980’s the Lake Forest Glen development cover approximately +/- 5.4 acres. You will find several different floor plans including a two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom, and four (4) bedroom unit configurations.
All of the units are a townhouse style (only shared walls, on units above, or below your unit). All of the units are two levels with the living room, dining, and kitchen areas all located on the ground level.
Lake Forest condo owners enjoy a number of amenities, which include two (2) pools, an in-ground year-around spa/hot tub, four (4) tennis courts, a basketball court practice area, children playground equipment, and boat storage, or snowmobile storage depending on the season.
Recent renovations to the development over the past few years includes re-doing both pools/pool areas, new roofs, windows, and exterior painting for all units in the complex.
Lake Forest Glen also has one of the lowest Home Owner Association (HOA) fee structures in the area, offering a lot of value for those looking for a condo in the greater Tahoe City area.
- Mountain Setting Development
- 234 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Two (2) Heated Seasonal Pools (Summer Use)
- Year-Around Outdoor In-ground Spa/Hot Tub
- Four (4) Tennis Courts
- Basketball Hoop Practice Area
- Children Playground Equipment
- Boat, or Snowmobile Storage Area Depending on the Season
- Kayak/Canoe/Paddleboard Storage Racks
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Variety of Settings
- Meadow Views
- Pool/Tennis Courts
- Floor Plans and Layouts:
- Two (2) Bedrooms | Approximately +/-990 square feet
- Three (3) Bedrooms | Approximately +/- 1,408 square feet
- Four (4) Bedrooms | Approximately +/- 1,408 square feet
- Only the Four Bedroom Floor Plan offers the option of single floor living with one bedroom located on the first floor.
- Each Unit is two levels.
- Each Unit has a separate outside entrance.
- Each Unit has an outside storage locker.
- Townhouse style design with only shared walls between units.
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 5.4 Acres
- Built in: 1970’s and early 1980’s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $343/month (For the Year: 2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee between Buyers and Sellers: $200
- HOA website: www.LFGHOA.com
Need to expand your Lake Tahoe property search? Check out all North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale here:
Want more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe or greater Truckee condo/home buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the neighborhoods, and the ones that will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Lake Forest Glen Condominium Development