LAKE FOREST GLEN
Tahoe City, CA 96145
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
Lake Forest Glen Condos for Sale Here:
The Lake Forest Glen Condominium development is also known as just the “Lake Forest” condos, and one of the largest condominium developments in Tahoe City, California, and North Shore area.
Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, this mountain-side development is close to the public beaches in Lake Forest, located at the end of Bristlecone Street, which dead-ends into the Lake Forest Glen development and Skylandia Park.
The Lake Forest Glen complex is also close to the downtown Tahoe City area making it an easy place to call home.
Lake Forest Glen is not only one of the largest condo developments in Tahoe City, but also one of the largest condo developments on either the North Shore or West Shore of Lake Tahoe.
Built-in the 1970s/early 1980s the Lake Forest Glen development cover approximately +/- 5.4 acres. You will find several different floor plans including a two (2) bedroom, three (3) bedroom, and four (4) bedroom unit configurations.
All of the units are a townhouse style (only shared walls, on units above, or below your unit). All of the units are two levels with the living room, dining, and kitchen areas all located on the ground level.
Lake Forest condo owners enjoy a number of amenities, which include two (2) pools, an in-ground year-round spa/hot tub, four (4) tennis courts, a basketball court practice area, children playground equipment, and boat storage, or snowmobile storage depending on the season.
Recent renovations to the development over the past few years includes re-doing both pools/pool areas, new roofs, windows, and exterior painting for all units in the complex.
Lake Forest Glen also has one of the lowest Home Owner Association (HOA) fee structures in the area, offering a lot of value for those looking for a condo in the greater Tahoe City area.
- Mountain Setting Development
- 234 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records
- Two (2) Heated Seasonal Pools (Summer Use) | “Family Pool” and “Quiet Pool”
- Year-Around Outdoor In-ground Spa/Hot Tub
- Three (3) Tennis Courts
- Three (3) Pickleball Courts
- Basketball Hoop Practice Area
- Children Playground Equipment
- Boat, or Snowmobile Storage Area Depending on the Season
- Kayak/Canoe/Paddleboard Storage Racks
- Close to Public Beaches – Lake Forest Beach and Skylandia Park
- Variety of Settings
- Meadow Views
- Pool/Tennis Courts
- Floor Plans and Layouts:
- Two (2) Bedrooms | Approximately +/-990 square feet
- Three (3) Bedrooms | Approximately +/- 1,408 square feet
- Four (4) Bedrooms | Approximately +/- 1,408 square feet
- Only the Four Bedroom Floor Plan offers the option of single-floor living with one bedroom located on the first floor in the original design.
- Each Unit is two levels.
- Each Unit has a separate outside entrance.
- Each Unit has an outside storage locker.
- Townhouse style design with only shared walls between units.
- Development Size: Complex covers approximately +/- 5.4 Acres
- Built-in: 1970s and early 1980s
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- HOA fees are $400/month (For the Year: 2023)
- HOA Doc Prep Fee when Ownership Changes: $200 and an additional $300 for the Sewer Test
- HOA website: 530-583-2307 www.LFGHOA.com
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map starting with the Lake Forest Glen area Here:
Check out all Tahoe City Condos for Sale here:
Need to expand your Lake Tahoe property search?
Check out all North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale here:
- Brockway Springs, Kings Beach
- Brockway Shores, Kings Beach
- Tahoe Beachfront Residences, Kings Beach
- Kingswood Village, Kings Beach
- Kings Run, Tahoe Vista – Kings Beach
- Sweetbriar (Fractional Condo Shares), Kings Beach
- Wood Vista, Tahoe Vista – Kings Beach
- Tahoya Shores, Kings Beach – Tahoe Vista
- Chateau Chamonix, Kings Beach – Tahoe Vista
- Heratage Cove, Tahoe Vista
- The Franciscan Lakeside, Tahoe Vista
- Tonopalo (Fractional Condo Shares), Tahoe Vista
- Carnelian Woods, Carnelian Bay
- Chinquapin, Tahoe City
- Dollar Hill I, Tahoe City
- The Northshore, Tahoe City
- Dollar Hill II, Tahoe City
- Lake Forest Glen, Tahoe City
- The Villas, Tahoe City
- St Francis, Tahoe City
- Star Harbor, Tahoe City
- Rocky Ridge, Tahoe City
- Tahoe Marina Lakefront, Tahoe City
- Tavern Shores, Tahoe City
- Tahoe Tavern, Tahoe City
- Granlibakken, Tahoe City
- 212 Tahoe Woods Blvd., Tahoe City
- Cedar Point, Tahoe City
- Fleur du Lac, Homewood
- Chambers Landing, Homewood
- Sugarpine Lakeside, Tahoma
- Water’s Edge, Tahoma
- Sugarpine Parkside, Tahoma
Want more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe or greater Truckee condo/home buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the neighborhoods and the ones that will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Search by Community:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Lake Forest Glen Condominium Development