Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
Tahoe Vista, California 96148 – North Lake Tahoe
Tahoe Vista is a small community located in North Lake Tahoe and is accessed by either Highway 28, or Highway 267.
This area is known for it’s beautiful, white, sandy beaches, and since the lake is very shallow in this area, it allows for those that want to in to feel comfortable as play on the edge of Lake Tahoe.
There are only six (6) condominium, and/or townhouse developments in the Tahoe Vista area, and that number may drop down depending on whether local agents are placing those development in the Kings Beach area, or in the Tahoe Vista community.
Here is a list of Condominium and/or townhouse developments in the Tahoe Vista area:
- Chateau Chamonix, (Lakefront Development) Kings Beach / Tahoe Vista (Depending on the real estate agent this complex appears with both towns).
- Heratage Cove, (Lakefront Development) Kings Beach / Tahoe Vista (Depending on the real estate agent this complex appears with both towns).
- Kings Run, (Mountain-side Development) Kings Beach / Tahoe Vista (Depending on the real estate agent this complex appears with both towns).
- Tahoya Shores, (Lakefront Development) Kings Beach / Tahoe Vista (Depending on the real estate agent this complex appears with both towns).
- The Franciscan, (Lakefront Development), Tahoe Vista
- Tonopalo, (Lakefront Development – Fractional Condo Ownership Development), Tahoe Vista
More about Tahoe Vista, California
The Tahoe Vista area is in two distinct areas, the neighborhoods that are directly off Highway 267, with a close proximity to the public beach areas.
There is a second Tahoe Vista area, often referred to as upper Tahoe Vista and is accessed by coming in off Highway 267 in the Kingswood West neighborhood. This area has a wonderful forest setting, and is very close in proximity to the Northstar Ski Resort area.
Tahoe Vista has a small commercial area with several restaurants, motels/cabins, and a post office, but because it is so close to Kings Beach, most owners get local services in that neighboring community.
Tahoe Vista has several public beach areas including, Moons Dune, Sandy Beach, and Tahoe Vista Recreation Beach and Boat Launch.
If you already own a Tahoe Vista Condo and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Need more Lake Tahoe Condo buying options? Check out the North Shore of Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Tahoe Vista, or North Shore Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the different neighborhoods, locations, developments and their shared amenities, HOA fees and the ones that will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Search all properties (homes, condos, & lots) by Map here:
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker, Tahoe City, CA 96145
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale