Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condos for Sale
Tahoe Donner | Truckee, CA 96161
12794 – 12804 Northwoods Blvd
Tahoe Donner, Truckee, CA 96161
Resort Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- 12794 Northwoods Boulevard
- 12796 Northwoods Boulevard
- 12798 Northwoods Boulevard
- 12800 Northwoods Boulevard
- 12802 Northwoods Boulevard
- 12804 Northwoods Boulevard
The Tahoe Donner Golf Club condominium development is a small complex in the Tahoe Donner PUD in Truckee, California area with approximately thirty (30) units.
The entrance to the Tahoe Donner Golf Club condo development is located just beyond the Tahoe Donner Trout Creek recreational facility and the Z Market and right before The Lodge Restaurant/Golf Course.
If you are driving up Northwoods Blvd. in Tahoe Donner you’ll turn in on the first driveway just past the mini-market (mini-market is to the North of the Trout Creek facility) at the Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condominium entrance sign.
The Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condominium development has six (6) buildings with each building having approximately five (5) units per building with a variety of floor plans including: studio, one (1) bedroom, two (2) bedrooms, and three (3) bedrooms. Each unit has their own one (1) car garage. The garage structures are detached from the units.
Each unit has a Tahoe Donner Golf Club Home Owners Association (HOA) bill, along with the annual Tahoe Donner PUD assessment, so there are two HOA fees per unit.
Each owner has access to the Tahoe Donner amenities see my quick Tahoe Donner HOA Summary, or check out the HOA’s website at www.TahoeDonner.com for more information on how their program works and to see what additional fees, rules, and restrictions apply.
Built in the early 1970s (1974) the Tahoe Donner Golf Club units offer a convenient location set in between the Tahoe Donner Trout Creek facility, Z Market (mini-market), the Tahoe Donner golf course and The Lodge restaurant.
Over the past ten (10) the development has replaced their roofs, siding, and windows, along with the decks and railings showing the commitment that the owners have in maintaining and improving the development.
Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condo Development Complex Features:
- Forest/Golf Course/ Street Views
- Vaulted Ceilings on the top-level units
- 6 buildings with five (5) units per building
- Studio (6 units in the complex)
- 1 Bedroom (18 – 1 & 2 bedroom units in the complex)
- 2 Bedrooms (18 – 1 & 2 bedroom units in the complex)
- 3 Bedrooms (6 units in the complex)
- 30 Units in the Complex per Realist Nevada County Records
- Each unit gets a one (1) car garage space. There are several detached garage buildings that have been built close to the owners’ buildings.
- Development is approximately +/- 3 Acres
- Built-in: Early 1970s (1974)
- Located in Nevada County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets: Allowed for owners – see HOA pet policy for more information
- Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condo HOA Fee has included: Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Building Insurance, Maintenance Common Grounds, Road Maintenance, Exterior Parking Lot Lighting, Professional Property Management.
- Coin Operated Laundry Machines on Site
- Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condo HOA fees vary based upon the number of bedrooms as follows for the year 2021-2023:
- Studio HOA Fee: $392/month (On a quarterly basis $1,176/quarter – Year 2022)
- 1 Bedroom HOA Fee: $370/month (On a quarterly basis $1,110/quarter – Year 2021) No public MLS sales reported in 2022
- 2 Bedrooms HOA Fee: $392/month (On a quarterly basis $1,176/quarter – Year 2021) Noi public reported MLS Sales in 2022
- 3 Bedrooms HOA Fee: $450/month(On a quarterly basis 1,350/quarter – Year 2022)
- Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condo HOA Transfer Fee: Not Available
- Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condo Special Assessment: Unknown
- Tahoe Donner Property Owners Association Annual Fee: $2,624/year (additional fee to unit fee)
- Tahoe Donner Golf Club Transfer Fee: Unknown Tahoe Donner HOA transfer/doc prep fee $425/year
- Tahoe Donner Golf Club Owner Website: Unknown
Tahoe Donner Master Planned Community Features:
- Member of the Tahoe Donner Property Owners Association (TDPOA) Recreational Facilities located through-out the development with Tahoe Donner facilities at the east end of Donner Lake for more information click here.
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Year-Around Use) Additional Fee
- Lap Pool (Year-round Use) Additional Fee
- In-ground hot tubs/spa Additional Fee
- Fitness Center – Exercise Gym/Equipment Additional Fee
- Playground Equipment
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts (Additional Fee)
- Seasonal Swimming Pool
- Downhill Ski Resort (Additional Fee)
- Cross Country Ski Center (Additional Fee)
- Golf (Additional cart/course fee per player)
- Equestrian (Additional Fee)
- Beach Club – Donner Lake Trails
- Massage/Spa (Additional Fee)
- Day Camps (Additional Fee)
- If you have a guest there is an addition single use fee and the cost will vary depending on the activity.
- Access/Use of the Tahoe Donner Shuttle Bus system (Truckee Thursdays and other local events, along with seasonal facilities like the Beach Club).
- Tahoe Donner is a Master Planned Mountain-Side Community with lake access at Donner Lake
- Tahoe Donner Website: www.TahoeDonner.com
If you already own a Tahoe Donner Condo and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Want to see all Tahoe Donner condo buying options? Tahoe Donner Condos for sale here:
Need more condo buying options? Check out all Truckee Condos for sale here:
Search the entire area Truckee – North Lake Tahoe area for condos, homes, and lots for sale by map starting with the Tahoe Donner area here:
Need more home buying options in Truckee? Check out other Luxury Golf Course Communities in Truckee here:
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos for Sale
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos for Sale
- Grays Crossing Homes for Sale
- Grays Crossing Fairway Townhomes for Sale
- Lahontan Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Townhomes for Sale
- Martis Camp Homes for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
Ready for more help in trying to figure out your Tahoe Donner, Truckee, or North Lake Tahoe Condo buying options?
Do you want to learn more about the different neighborhoods, locations, developments and their amenities, HOA fees and the ones that will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Tahoe Donner Golf Club Condos for Sale