5001-5127 Gold Bend Drive, Truckee, CA 96161
Mountain Condo Development | Northstar Ski Resort Area
Gold Bend Condos for Sale:
The Gold Bend condominium development is a medium-sized complex in the master-planned community of Northstar in Truckee, California with approximately 127 units covering approximately 47 acres.
The entrance to the Gold Bend development is located only +/- 0.8 of a mile from the Village at Northstar making it an easy location to get to and from the Northstar ski resort area and Village.
Gold Bend is often thought of as just a ski area development, but it is also only eight (8) miles to the sandy public beaches of Lake Tahoe in Kings Beach, California.
This mountain development is close to everything, which makes it easy to ski, shop, dine, golf, see a movie, or go and spend the day at Lake Tahoe, or Donner Lake.
Built-in the 1970s (1973-1974) the Gold Bend development is part of a larger development called “Northstar” and unit owners are members in both associations the Gold Bend Condominium Association, and the Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA).
The complex offers a forest/mountain setting with a variety of floor plans. There are twenty-six (26) buildings and 127 units.
The units vary in floor plan and configuration with thirty-seven (27) two bedroom / 1 or 1.5 bathrooms units and thirty-six (36) 2 bedroom / 2 bathrooms units, forty-three (43) 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom units and eleven (11) 4 bedroom/ 2 bathroom units. All units are multiple level units and only have shared walls (townhouse style).
Over the years the Gold Bend development has seen many improvements including deck replacements, exterior front doors, and siding/sealing resulting in a very well-maintained development.
Since the Gold Bend condominium development is part of the master-planned community of Northstar and is a member of the NPOA, each unit owner has access to the recreational amenities include a seasonal heated pool, year-round lap pool, in-ground Hot Tub/Spa, tennis courts, Bocce ball courts, playground equipment, arcade room, and fitness center (gym/exercise equipment), just to name a few features of the recreational center.
Gold Bend Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain Property Development
- Complex Settings:
- Forest/Mountain Setting
- 127 Units in the Complex per Placer County Records/Owner HOA website
- 26 buildings
- 37 – 2 bedroom/ 1 or 1.5 bathroom units
- 36 – 2 bedroom/ 2 or 2.5 bathroom units
- 43 – 3 bedroom/ 2 or 2.5 bathroom units
- 11 – 4 bedroom/ 2 or 2.5 bathroom units
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Open Floor Plan
- All Units are multiple levels (Townhouse style)
- 191 Parking Spaces per the Owner HOA website
- Each Unit has its own street address
- Development Size: Complex is approximately +/- 47 Acres
- Built-in: Early 1970s (1973-1974)
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets: Allowed for owners – see HOA pet policy for more information
- Annual Meeting is held on the second Saturday in October each year unless otherwise determined by the association
- Northstar Community Services District (NCSC) supplies fire protection, fuels management, water (now on Gold Bend HOA bill), sewer collection, snow removal, road surface maintenance, solid water management and other services 530-562-0747
- Gold Bend HOA Unit Fee has Included: Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Building Insurance, Maintenance Common Grounds, Professional Property Management, and Water (now in HOA bill no longer in the tax bill)
- Gold Bend HOA fees are variable and are determined by unit size/configuration. Approximate HOA fees for the year: 2022
- 2 bedroom/ 1 bathroom approximately $400/month
- 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom approximately $484/month
- 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom approximately $582/month
- 4 bedroom/ 2 bathroom approximately $678/month
- Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Annual Fee: $1,350/year (For the year: 2022)
- Gold Bend and NPOA – HOA Transfer/Prep Total Fees Approximately $600/year
- Gold Bend Owner Website: www.GoldBend.com
- NPOA Website: www.NPOA.info
- HOA Management by CAMCO | 530-587-3355
- Northstar Property Owners Association (NPOA) Membership Benefits:
- Recreational Center located at 2200 North Village Drive, Truckee, CA for more information www.NPOA.info/home
- Heated Seasonal Pool (Summer Use)
- Lap Pool (Year-round Use)
- In-ground hot tubs/spa
- Fitness Center – Exercise Gym/Equipment
- Playground Equipment
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Arcade/Game/Pool Table Room
- Access/Use of the Northstar Shuttle Bus system (bus stop right out in front of development)
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map starting with the Gold Bend Development Here:
Check out the pictures of the Gold Bend Condominium Complex Here:
If you already own a condo in the Gold Bend development and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Condominium Associations with the Northstar Property Owners Association Amenities:
- Aspen Grove Condominiums
- Gold Bend Condominiums
- Indian Hills Condominiums
- Original Northstar Village Condominiums (located in the Timber Creek Building | pre-2000 built units located adjoining the new Village – Northstar Village condos are not part of the NPOA)
- Northstar Club (fractional ownership)
- Ski Trails Condominiums
The Village at Northstar and other condo/townhouse development near the resort that do not have the NPOA membership:
The Village at Northstar Condos
NSV – Big Horn Building Condos – 7001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Catamount Building Condos – 8001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Great Bear Lodge Building Condos – 5001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Iron Horse North Building Condos – 3001 northstar Drive
NSV – Iron Horse South Building Condos – 4001 Northstar Drive
NSV – One Village Place Building Condos – 9001 Northstar Drive
NSV – Northstar Lodge Building Condos – 970 Northstar Drive
Village Walk Townhomes
Home Run Trail Townhouses
Ritz Carlton Highlands – Constellation Condos
Luxury Homes and Condos for Sale Near the Ritz-Carlton Northstar
Boulders at Mountainside Townhomes
Need more condo buying options? Check out more Northstar Condos for Sale here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Northstar – greater North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the developments and their locations and which ones will best meet your individual needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Search by Community:
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Gold Bend Condominium Development