Moana Circle Homes for Sale
Homewood, CA 96141 | West Shore Lake Tahoe
Moana Circle Homes for Sale:
Moana Circle homes rarely come on the market, so if you want to buy in this small neighborhood, you need to be working with an agent and be on a listing alert system for this location. Call me, I can help you!
Moana Circle Neighborhood Features:
- Approximately +/- 33 parcels (single-family) per Realist Records for “Moana Circle”
- Approximately +/- 9 lakefront | waterfront properties.
- Lake View Properties
- Backs to McKinney Creek Parcels
- Mountain/Forest Setting Properties
- Approximately +/- 0 Condos There are no condo developments in the Moana Circle subdivision, but they are next door to the Chambers Landing development, which is a townhome development.
- Located close to Downtown Homewood and Downtown Tahoma
- Nextdoor to the Chambers Landing beaches (McKinney Creek separates the Moana Lakefront HOA area and the Chambers Landing public beach area
- Water – Supplied to the area through Tahoe City Public Utility Department
- All properties in the Moana Circle area must be tied into the Tahoe City Public Utility Department (TCPUD) public sewer system.
- Septic systems are not allowed anywhere in the entire Tahoe Basin area.
- There is a Home Owners Association in this subdivision
- HOA fee: Approximately $500/year – For the Year: 2023
- HOA Fee Covers Lakefront beach area, pier, and common area
- HOA Buoys – See HOA Rules for Access and Additional Fees
What I like about Moana Circle neighborhood is how charming it is with the pine trees and old cedar trees that line the circle.
I also think there is owner value for getting access to the homeowner association beach, pier and having buoy access.
It’s fun to be able to walk through McKinney Creek as it flows into Lake Tahoe and then be on Chambers Landing public beach area. You are just steps away from the bar and grill area, making this a fun spot to be in the summer.
You’ll enjoy that this is a very small neighborhood and the HOA with Lake Tahoe lakefront amenity access as a big benefit.
It is a neighborhood with a few, smaller, older Tahoe Cabins, along with high-end luxury mountain homes and lakefront properties in this area, which is a nice mix for the neighborhood.
Moana Circle makes you feel like you are a million miles away from everything, but you are actually just minutes to the local ski resorts, restaurants, and the paved biking/walking trail along with nearby unpaved hiking/biking trails, and don’t forget Chambers Landing is right next door.
If you already own a home in the Moana Circle neighborhood and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Do you want more home buying options?
Check out the Homes for Sale in Homewood here:
Search the entire area North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area by Map for condos, homes, and lots for sale starting with the Moana Circle area here:
Do you want more home buying options on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe?
Check out all Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe here:
Search by Community here:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs:
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Moana Circle Homes for sale | Homewood, CA 96141