Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
Need more specific Lake Tahoe lakefront home buying options? Search Lake Tahoe Lakefront homes for sale by community here:
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes
- Homewood Lakefront Homes
- Kings Beach
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes
- Tahoe Vista
- Meeks Bay
- Rubicon Bay
Buyer Tip: Real estate agents can not put all of the property details and information into the public portion of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) property detail display.
The space that is provided in the MLS is very limited, and important details about properties never make the public listing format.
Finding the specific features you must have will be easier if I help you in your search – local information and being familiar with our listings is where agents really add value to your property search – call me 530.414.1260 I can help you with your search!
Popular Lakefront Property Features:
- Shared Pier
- Permitted Pier
- Permitted Shared Pier
- No Pier, but access to one via a Home Owners Association (HOA) membership
- No Pier at all
- Permitted Buoys
- Boat Lift
- Boat House
- Rock Crib Marina
- Sandy Beach
- Deep Water
- Lakefront Footage – 25′, 50′, 100′, 150′, 200’+ need a minimum number of feet?
- Minimum Lot Size
- Minimum home square footage Elevator
- Pool – Private or Shared part of a neighborhood amenity
- Tennis Courts
- Newer Construction (Pick a year, or number of years old)
- New Construction – Just Built, Under Construction, or Shovel Ready Project
- Old Tahoe
- Single Floor
- Trophy Property
- Lakefront properties not directly on Highway 89, or Highway 28 – side street, away from traffic
- Current, or Past Rental History
- Current Rental Property
- Minimum distance from a specific ski resort
- Estate Setting
- Luxury Property
- Fixer – a gem in the rough
- A tear-down, or lakefront lot
- True Lakefront | waterfront property (Not all advertised lakefront properties are true lakefront parcels and are really beachfront property. Knowing the difference between the two types is where the sales price will come into play and specific permitted features.)
- True Split Lakefront (Across from the Beach)
- Permitted Lakefront Features versus not currently permitted
If you already own a Lake Tahoe lakefront home and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Need more Lake Tahoe home buying options?
The Internet is loaded with information. It helps to work with a local Tahoe real estate professional that understands the current market conditions and area. Let’s figure out what makes sense for you!
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
Want to search the Greater Lake Tahoe area by Map? Start with the Tahoe City area for homes, condos, and lots and go from there:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe lakefront home buying options?
Do you want help figuring out which neighborhoods and locations will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale