135 Alpine Meadows Road
Alpine Meadows, CA 96146
- Riverfront Property Development
- +/- 28 Units
- Outdoor, in-ground, year-around spa/hot tub
- Seasonal Pool (summer)
- Tennis Court (seasonal)
- Sauna (new 2014)
- Variety of Settings
- River View
- Pool and Tennis Court View Units
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- One (1) Bedroom
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Some Units have Attached Garage Parking
- Built in 1980 – 2000’s (units were built at various times)
- Option to join the Alpine Springs Community Park (additional fee Family Season pass for 2014 was $135, daily/weekly passes also available – swimming pond, volleyball court, tennis courts, BBQ areas located at 270 Alpine Meadows Road, Alpine Meadows, CA)
- HOA Fee: Varies up to $424/month (For the year 2017-2018), ask for each unit.
- HOA Transfer Fee when ownership changes: $200
- HOA Fee Includes: snow removal, grounds, common area, and exterior maintenance
- Owners pay for Sanitation, Sewer, Water, Electric, Propane, Phone, Internet, Cable
- Located in Placer County
- Located at the turn to Alpine Meadow Ski Resort Area and Highway 89 South
- Located by the River Ranch Lodge and Restaurant
See Photos of the River Run Condominium Development here:
Need more condo buying options? Check out all Tahoe City Condos for Sale Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Alpine Meadows or Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different developments, their home owner amenities, HOA Fees, locations, or communities and which ones will best meet your individual needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
River Run Condominium Development