Stoneridge Condos for Sale
Near Downtown Historic Truckee | Truckee, CA 96161
If you already own a Stoneridge Condo and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
If you are looking to live near downtown Historic Truckee, then check out the Stoneridge Condo development just a few blocks from downtown historic Truckee. These newer construction condos offer value and floor plans that are popular with Tahoe home buyers.
The Stoneridge Condos are a newer condominium complex located a short distance North-West of downtown Historic Truckee. While there is no single property address for the development, each unit has a specific street address on Stoneridge Drive and you’ll find Stoneridge Drive just off Jibboom Street.
Living at the Stoneridge complex offers an easy-living location. You’ll be able to come and go from this medium-sized development by being just minutes from downtown historic Truckee, and it is close to Donner Lake, I-80 and either Tahoe City, or Kings Beach Lake Tahoe – your choice they are both nearby. Stoneridge is also centrally located to getting to either the Squaw Valley Ski Resort, or the Northstar Ski Resort area.
The current Stoneridge units are newer-construction condos that were built between 2007 to 2010. All units have a garage (some attached and some detached depending on the condo unit floor plan/size) and mountain home features Tahoe buyers are looking for, combined with a great central location in the area.
The original units built at Stoneridge had nine (9) different floor plans offered and the square footage in the units did vary from just over +/- 861 square feet to just over +/-1,932 square feet. The floor plans varied with two (2) or three (3) bedrooms configurations.
Some units are a townhome style, along with a top floor/lower level floor designs. Each unit has at least a one (1) car garage and with the larger floor plans you’ll get an attached two (2) garage configurations.
The Stoneridge condo development was designed for +/- 73 units, but only 34 units were built. Unbuilt units could be developed at a later date. If downtown Historic Truckee living in at the top of your homeowner list, then the Stoneridge units are a great option for property owners that want to enjoy the Tahoe lifestyle!
The Stoneridge Condominium Complex Features:
- Near Downtown Historic Truckee
- Near Truckee Recreational Center and Truckee Regional Park
- Multiple Floor Plans (9 different models):
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Ranging from just over +/-861 square feet to just over +/-1,932 square feet
- +/-73 Units were designed to be in the development (only about half were built – 34, but the remaining units could be built at a later date)
- All units have either a one (1) car or two (2) car garage
- Built-in: Built between 2007-2010 | Second Phase to be developed
- All Buildings were painted in 2020 – 2021
- Located in Nevada County
- Town of: Truckee (incorporated)
- Property Type: Condominium
- Pets Allowed – See CC&R’s on Pet Policy
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal, Insurance on Exterior and Common Area, Exterior Maintenance, Common Area Maintenance.
- HOA fee $259/month (For the year: 2023)
- HOA Transfer Fee: $350, subject to change
Need more condo buying options? See Truckee Condos for Sale here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Truckee Condo buying options?
Want more buying options? Here are more local Truckee Condo developments:
- Aspen Leaf at Palisades
- The Boulders Condos
- Donner Pines West Condos
- Gray’s Crossing Townhouses
- Northstar Condos (all developments in Northstar)
- Old Greenwood Condos (whole ownership, not fractional)
- Schaffer’s Mill Townhomes
- Spring Creek Lofts Townhouses and Homes
- Stoneridge Condos
- Stonewood Condos
- Tahoe Donner Condos (all developments in Tahoe Donner)
- The Timbers Condos
- Winter Creek Homes
Do you want to learn more about the different neighborhoods, locations, developments and their amenities, HOA fees and the ones that will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For All of Your Tahoe Real Estate Needs:
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE | Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Stoneridge Condos for Sale