1877 North Lake Boulevard
Tahoe City, California, 96145
Hybrid Development: Mountain-side Development where the units are located with a detached Lakefront Property for Owner Use.
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
The Rocky Ridge homeowners enjoy a variety of recreational amenities including two seasonal heated pools. One pool is perched on the ridge edge providing stunning views of Lake Tahoe and the second pool is located by the other recreational amenities.
They also have four (4) tennis courts, playground equipment, basketball practice area, golf putting green area, and they have a detached lakefront property that has a private beach area, a pier, a beach/clubhouse for owners to use, sandy beach volleyball court, and access to the HOA buoy field.
The Rocky Ridge Condominium Complex Features:
- Hybrid Property: Mountain-side development where all of the owner units are located, along with the traditional recreational amenities, and a separate Lakefront Property for owners to use.
- 100 Units
- Two Heated Swimming Pools (Seasonal Summer Use)
- 1 Lake View Pool
- 1 Pool located by Recreational Equipment
- Outdoor In-ground Hot Tub/Spa at both pool locations
- Four (4) Tennis Courts
- Play Ground Equipment
- Golf Putting Green Area
- Separate, detached lakefront property
- Private Beach Area
- +/- 41 Buoys – Buoys Field | See HOA Rules for Buoy Access
- Sandy Volleyball Beach Court
- Lakeside Owner Club House
- Variety of Settings
- Panoramic Lake Views
- Lake Views | Filtered Lake Views
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Layouts Multiple Levels | There were eight (8) different Floor Plans used in the complex, which include kitchens on the ground level and reverse floor plans with the kitchen on the upper level.
- Townhouse Style (Shared Walls, No Units Above, or Below Your Unit)
- Each unit has a direct, outdoor entrance
- Development Size: Approximately +/- 56 Acres
- Built-in: Several phases: 1970-1974 (units 1-68) the remaining units 1980 -1990 (units 69-100)
- Pets Allowed (See HOA Pet Rules for More Information)
- Located in: Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium/Townhouse PUD
HOA Fees for Rocky Ridge Condominium Development:
- HOA fees are $2,895/Quarter, which works out to be about $965/month. (For the Year: 2021)
- HOA is a Flat Fee regardless of how many bedrooms, or unit size
- Doc Prep Fee when ownership changes: $350
- Rocky Ridge Home Owner website: www.RR-Tahoe.com
- Annual Home Owners Meeting is held over Labor Day Weekend in September each year.
If you don’t find the Tahoe property you are looking for, call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you with your Tahoe condo property search.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
Need more condo buying options?
Check out the Condos for Sale in Lake Tahoe Lakefront Developments Here:
Thinking about a home or cabin instead of a condo? Check out the homes that are for sale here:
Search by Community here:
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale
- Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Kings Beach Homes for Sale
- Kings Beach Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development
- Tahoe Vista Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Vista Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Condos for Sale
- Tahoe City Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Homewood Condos for Sale
- Homewood Homes for Sale
- Homewood Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Condos for Sale
- Tahoma Homes for Sale
- Tahoma Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Lake Tahoe Lakefront Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- West Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your Tahoe City, or greater Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different condo/townhouse developments, HOA fees, their homeowner amenities, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For All of your Tahoe Real Estate Needs:
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Rocky Ridge Condominium Development