BROCKWAY SHORES CONDOMINIUMS – TOWNHOUSES DEVELOPMENT
144 Chipmunk Avenue Kings Beach, CA 96143
The Brockway Shores Condominiums – Townhouses development is often thought to be part of the larger, Brockway Springs Condominium development, which is its neighbor to the east of the Brockway Shores Condominiums – Townhouses development, however, it is not part of that group and is a separate Kings Beach Condominium/Townhouse development.
Some of the amenities the Brockway Shores Condominiums – Townhouses development has offered in the past has been a Shared Pier, Buoy Access, Beach/Lawn Area, and BBQ area.
- Lakefront Property Development
- Private Pier for Owners Use
- Buoy Field – 20 Buoys (See HOA Rules for more information on Buoy use)
- 35 Units in the Complex
- Beach: Private Beach
- A Variety of Settings:
- Lake View
- Partial/Filtered Lake Views
- Forest/Garden Setting Condos
- Layouts and Floor Plans
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Four (4) Bedrooms
- Each unit has two levels and only shared walls.
- Development Size: is approximately +/- 5 Acres
- Built in: Built in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s
- Located: Placer County
- Property Type: Townhouse
- HOA Fee: billed quarterly $1,650/qtr. which would be $550/month (For the year: 2018)
Search the entire North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area for properties for sale. Start in the Brockway Shores neighborhood and go from there!
Check out the pictures of the Brockway Shores Condominiums – Townhouses Development Here:
Overview and summary of this complex completed by:
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker, Tahoe City, CA CalRE#01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.