(Each Unit has a specific street address)
West Shore Lake Tahoe, California
Built in the early 1970’s, the Sugarpine Lakeside development covers approximately +/- two (2) acres) per county records.
Sugarpine Lakeside condos are easy to get to, and are located close to commercial services in Tahoma and the popular Sugar Pine Point State Park and paved bike path.
- Hybrid Property, Mountain-side, but with lakefront amenities/access
- 20 Units
- Shared Pier Access through HOA group (Lake Tahoe recreational amenities)
- Boat Buoy Access through HOA group (See HOA rules for additional information)
- Beach Access through HOA Association – very close to HOA area less than 1 block to beach area. Sugarpine Lakeside is located behind Water’s Edge Condo development.
- Variety of Settings:
- Lake View Units
- Forest/Garden Units
- Variety of Floor Plans and Layouts
- Two (2) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Bedrooms
- Covered Carport Parking (One parking spot per unit). Can park two cars in tandem, but second car will most likely not be covered.
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room-dining area
- Tri-Level Design
- Pets – Owners can have pets. See Pet HOA Policy for more Information
- Built in 1974
- HOA fee is $400/month (For the year: 2017 -2018)
- HOA Transfer Fee at point of sale is unavailable
- Located in El Dorado County
- Each unit has its Own Street Address
Need to expand your Lake Tahoe property search? Check out the all Lake Tahoe Condos for Sale Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Lake Tahoe condo, or home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, developments, HOA fees, home owner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Sugarpine Lakeside Condos for Sale