ALPINE PLACE CLOCK TOWER CONDOS FOR SALE
This condominium / townhouse development is located at the top (West End) of the Alpine Meadows community, just down from the Tahoe Palisades Alpin Ski Resort parking lot and ski lifts.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map starting with the Alpine Meadows and Olympic Valley area Here:
- Mountain-side Property Development
- Located just a few blocks from the Palisades Tahoe Alpine Ski Resort
- Forest/Mountain, Ski Resort, and Valley/Mountain Views
- +/- 20 Units in complex
- Floor Plans:
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom
- 3 bedroom/2 bathroom
- Three story building (units on each floor for single floor living in the unit)
- There is one tri-level building in the complex. It has six (6) units that are two (2) bedrooms and 1 bathroom and there are two units on each level. Each unit is only on one level. It is a traditional condo complex style building with units above, and/or below.
- No Elevator
- Townhouse style (shared wall) units (2-levels on each unit)
- Each unit has one (1) assigned parking spot (No garages, or carport)
- There are no common amenities like a pool, or tennis court, however, owners have the option to join the Alpine Springs Community Park, for an annual fee for approximately $200/year
- Units range in sizes are approximately:
- +/- 870 square feet to +/- 1,296 square feet
- Development is approximately +/- 1.1 Acres
- Built-in: late 1960’s early 1970’s (1969)
- Located in: Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Also Known As “Clock Tower” condo complex
- Pets: Allowed – see HOA pet policy for more information
- HOA Fee has Included: Snow Plowing parking lot; Exterior Building Painting/Maintenance, Insurance on Buildings/Outside; Minor Landscaping,
- Owners are responsible for their own utilities, interior insurance, and property tax.
- High speed internet available to owners through the HOA for an additional $289.90/quarter.
- HOA fees for the year 2023: Approximately $1,986/quarter, or for comparision purposes approximately $662/month.
- HOA Transfer Fee: Most likely, when Ownership Changes between buyers and sellers. Typically in our area that charge is less than $1,000.
If you want to search for condos and townhomes for sale by Olympic Valley Condo Complex here are some of the developments:
- Aspens | 100 Winding Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Christy Hill | 1605-1610 Christy Hill Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Palisades at Olympic Valley | Palisades Circle, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Peak | 410-450 Shirley Canyon Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Ridge | 3009 Ridge Court and 3003 Meadow Court, Olympic Valley, CA
- Palisades Tahoe Lodge | 201 Shirley Canyon Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Meadows | 1581 – 1587 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tram Condos | 460 Shirley Canyon Road Olympic Valley, CA
- Valley View | 1560 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tavern Inn | 227 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Everline Resort and Spa, 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- The Village at Palisades Tahoe (formerly known as the Village at Squaw Valley)
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 1 | First Ascent 1995 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 2 | NorthFace 1985 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 3 | 1880 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 4 |1850 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 5 | 1750 Village East Road, Olympic Valley
- Olympic Valley Condos
- Alpine Meadows Condos
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Northstar Condos
- Tahoe Donner Condos
- Truckee Condos
- Truckee LuxuryCondos for sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the HOA fees and which condo/townhouse development will best meet your needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
ALPINE PLACE CLOCK TOWER CONDOS FOR SALE