Squaw Valley Tram
Also known as “Tram Condos”
460 Squaw Peak Road | Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Squaw Valley Tram Condos for Sale:
Squaw Valley Tram Condominium Complex Features:
- Mountain Development
- Located at the West-end of Olympic Valley
- Just a few minutes to the Village at Squaw Valley. Across from Squaw Valley Lodge, which is next to the Village at Squaw Valley, just past Plumpjack
- 13 Units
- 6 Units on the Lower Level (ground floor)
- 7 Units on the Second Floor
- Variety of Settings:
- View of Mountains/Forest
- Ski Resort and Mountains
- Layouts and Floor Plans:
- Two (2) Bedroom and 2 Bathroom Floor Plan +/- 926 – +/-1,058 Square Feet
- Open Floor Plan
- Each unit is located on just one floor
- Ski Locker for each unit in the Entry Area
- Storage Locker for each unit in the Storage Closet in the Common Area
- Built-in: 1977-1978
- Development Size: Complex covers +/- Acres
- Located in Placer County (Currently unincorporated, but potential buyers should learn more about the incorporation efforts for Olympic Valley)
- HOA Fee:
- Billed quarterly: $1,394/qtr. For comparison purposes only approximately $464.66/month (For the year: 2020)
- HOA Fee Covers: Building Maintenance, Snow Removal, Common Area Maintenance, Common Area/Building Insurance, Trash, Use of HOA amenities. HOA will add flood insurance as of September 1, 2020, and the HOA fee will be adjusted for that additional cost – an increase of approximately $50/month.
- HOA Doc Prep fee upon transfers between Buyers and Sellers: $250
- Granite Peak Management | 530-583-7545 is the property manager for this development
If you already own a condo in the Squaw Valley Tram complex and want to know what your property is worth call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
Want more Olympic Valley area condo options?
Here are all of the Squaw Valley Condos for Sale here:
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Olympic Valley – North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
If you want to search for condos for sale by Squaw Valley Condo Complex here are some of the developments:
- Aspens | 100 Winding Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Christy Hill | 1605-1610 Christy Hill Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Palisades at Squaw Valley | Palisades Circle, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Peak | 410-450 Squaw Peak Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Ridge | 3009 Ridge Court and 3003 Meadow Court, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Lodge | 201 Squaw Pea Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Meadows | 1581 – 1587 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley North Condos | 1783 Christy Lane, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Tram Condos | 460 Squaw Peak Road Olympic Valley, CA
- Valley View | 1560 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tavern Inn | 227 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Resort at Squaw Creek, 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- The Village at Squaw Valley
- Village at Squaw Creek – Building 1 | First Ascent 1995 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 2 | NorthFace 1985 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 3 | 1880 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 4 |1850 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 5 | 1750 Village East Road, Olympic Valley
- Squaw Valley Condos
- Alpine Meadows Condos
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Northstar Condos
- Tahoe Donner Condos
- Truckee Condos
- Truckee LuxuryCondos for sale
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Squaw Valley Tram Condominium Development