Woodvista Condos for Sale
7699 North Lake Boulevard,
265 Beach Street, Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
Townhouse Style (Shared Walls) Development,
North Shore Lake Tahoe, California
Next to the beginning of the downtown Kings Beach Area
Want to learn more about the Woodvista complex? Read on!
Woodvista Condominium Complex Features:
- Approximately ½ block to public sandy Lake Tahoe beaches
- Pool and In-ground Hot Tub – Outhouse is a pool house with a wet bar and big screen TV
- 6 Townhouse Style Units located on the corner of Beach Street and North Lake Boulevard at the end of Tahoe Vista and the beginning of downtown Kings Beach. The existing Woodvista Lodge structure is the 7th building on the property occupied by the developer/owner for a total of 7 units on this site.
- Layouts and Floor Plans for new units:
- 6 – Three (3) Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | Approximately +/- 1,707 Square Feet
- All Units are two (2) Levels
- One (l) Car Covered Carport Area for each Unit
- New/Newer Construction 2019-2020
- Development is approximately +/- 0.96Acre
- Built-in: 2019-2020
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium | Townhouse Style – Shared Walls
- HOA Fee Covers: Common grounds/amenities and area maintenance, snow removal
- HOA Fee is a flat fee regardless of size
- HOA fee $500/month (For the year: 2021)
- HOA Doc Prep Fee: NA
If you already own a condo/townhouse in the North Lake Tahoe area and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Search the entire area North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area for condos, homes, and lots for sale starting with the Tahoe Beachfront area here:
Photos of Woodvista Condominiums:
Need more condo buying options in Tahoe Vista and Kings Beach?
Here are all condos for sale in this area:
Expand your property search and see all condos for sale in North Lake Tahoe here:
Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Lakefront Development by Complex Name:
- Brockway Shores
- Brockway Springs
- Tahoe Beachfront Condos (new development downtown Kings Beach)
- Sweetbriar (Fractional Share Ownership Development)
- Tahoya Shores (may show up as Tahoe Vista instead of Kings Beach)
- Chateau Chamonix (may show up as Tahoe Vista instead of Kings Beach)
- Heratage Cove (may show up as Tahoe Vista instead of Kings Beach)
Kings Beach Condos for Sale in a Mountain-side (non-Lakefront Development) by Complex Name:
- Kingswood Village
- Kings Run (may show up as Tahoe Vista instead of Kings Beach)
- Woodvista (new development of 6 townhomes at 265 Beach Street)
Need more help in trying to figure out your North Lake Tahoe – Truckee condo, or home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
There is a lot of information out there on the Internet, and as a local real estate professional, I am here to help you make sense of it all and to help you make the best buying decision – VALUE.
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Woodvista Condos for Sale