Gray’s Crossing Development Truckee
Planned Community of luxury homes, high-end townhomes, plus a Small Village
Gray’s Crossing Homes For Sale, Truckee, CA 96161:
Gray’s Crossing is a planned community of luxury homes and a limited number of high-end townhomes.
Gray’s Crossing development covers over 750 acres of land and offers year-round recreational amenities.
Gray’s Crossing Development Features:
- Mountainside Development | Located North of Hwy 80 in Truckee, CA
- Gray’s Crossing is a planned community of luxury homes and a limited number of high-end townhomes known as The Fairways Townhomes
- Established in 2004 with Developer East West Partners
- East West Partners declares bankruptcy in 2010 and a new Developer, North Valley Real estate Partners, Inc. would take over and in 2017 would resubmit the Village at Gray’s Crossing development for approval.
- In 2019 Gray’s Crossing Golf Course Owner/Operator Tahoe Mountain Club would be sold to local Developer Paradigm 8.
- Entire Gray’s Crossing development covers +/- 750 acres of land (homes and townhouses)
- Approximately 370 acres of Open Space with Trails
- Single Family Homesites: +/- 377 | Approximately 60% built
- Fairway Townhomes: +/- 17 | All built
- Next Phase of new townhomes under construction in 2023, about 24 new units to be built
- 92 Affordable Housing Units
- Homesites range in size from 0.32 to 0.93 Acres
- Five sub-neighborhoods within Gray’s Crossing
- The Bluffs
- The Meadows
- The Ridge
- Sierra Cove
- The Woods
- The Village at Gray’s Crossing has a planned proposal that consists of
- A 129 unit hotel and a 4,989 S.F. Conference Building
- Three commercial buildings with five residential units above
- Two live/work buildings with commercial space below and three residential units above
- 24 more townhome residential units, a fourplex.
- This project had been resubmitted and with the required changes the town of Truckee just approve the project to move forward in 2019.
- 18 Hole Golf Course | Gray’s Crossing is a Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy designed championship 18-hole golf course.
- Fitness Facility
- Seasonal Swimming pool and spa
- Hiking and Biking Trails
- Additional Optional Amenities are available by joining the Tahoe Mountain Club (access to recreational amenities at Old Greenwood and Northstar)
- 17 “Fairway Townhomes” Luxury Mountain Contemporary Townhomes are located with various addresses on Annies Loop. Originally developed in 2008 as “Village at Grays Crossing”.
- Golf Course
- Built-in: 2005 – Current
- Located in Nevada County
- Pets: Owners can have pets. See HOA rules for more information and on fencing restrictions/requirements.
- HOA fee includes: Access to the pool and fitness facilities at Gray’s Crossing, plus street maintenance and snow removal (does not include your private driveway)
- HOA Fee: $2,200/year; for comparison purposes about $183/month (For the Year: 2023)
- Private Transfer Fee on the completion of each property sale: 1.75% of Sales Price
- Property Taxes will include CA State Fee Pand additional local taxpayer approved add-on items plus a separate Mellos Roos Fee
- Mello Roos Fee will vary depending on the size of the home/property.
Photos of Gray’s Crossing Community:
If you already own a home in Gray’s Crossing community and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Interested in a Gray’s Crossing Fairway Townhome? View current listings here:
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map starting with the Gray’s Crossing Community here:
Want more home buying options? Check out all Truckee luxury homes for Sale here:
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos for Sale
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos for Sale
- Grays Crossing Homes for Sale
- Grays Crossing Fairway Townhomes for Sale
- Lahontan Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Townhomes for Sale
- Martis Camp Homes for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
Need more help in trying to figure out your Truckee luxury home buying options?
Do you want help figuring out the HOA fees and which community developments will best meet your needs? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
For all of your Tahoe Real Estate Needs –
Laura A. Allen | 530.414.1260 | Laura@TahoeLaura.com
BROKER ASSOCIATE, Tahoe Real Estate Agent
Coldwell Banker | Tahoe City – Truckee, CA
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Gray’s Crossing Development Truckee