Lots for Sale in Tahoe Donner
Truckee, CA 96161
Need to expand your Tahoe Donner property search? Check out all of the Homes that are for Sale in Tahoe Donner:
Search the entire area Truckee – North Lake Tahoe area for condos, homes, and lots for sale by map starting with the Tahoe Donner area here:
Here are some specialty Tahoe Donner Homes Searches:
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Garage
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner with a Golf Course View
- Newer Construction Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner over $1 Million
- 3bd 2ba Homes for Sale in Tahoe Donner
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $300,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $400,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $500,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $600,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $700,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $800,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $900,000
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale under $1 Million
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner
Why buy in the Tahoe Donner community?
Tahoe Donner was one of the first to go with a complete Tahoe resort experience by providing year-around recreational amenities like the downhill ski resort, pools, tennis courts, golf course and access to the East End of Donner Lake with beachfront amenities!
The benefit to homeowners is the ability to use all of the Tahoe Donner recreational amenities and facilities, which are available for a very affordable homeowner annual fee.
The sales price range for Tahoe Donner has been from the low $400,000’s up to $3 million.
If you’d like more market data for the area, give me a call and I can send you my most recent regional newsletter for the North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area.
If you are looking for a specific type of mountain home, location within Tahoe Donner, specific number of bedrooms, bathrooms, a garage, new/newer construction, or price range, it may be that what you are looking for needs a more specific property search.
The best way to make sure you are finding the right homes, or to be notified of future listings is to be on an automatic email notification list and have some professional help
Call me 530.414.1260 for more details and assistance to find the right homes, or to get new listing alert list for the Tahoe Donner area, or for other master-planned communities in the greater Truckee area.
Quick Facts about Tahoe Donner:
- One of the largest PUD’s (Planned Unit Developments) in the United States
- Tahoe Donner was established in 1971
- +/- 6,500 properties
- +/- 25,000 members
- Over 68 +/- miles of private roads within the subdivision.
- The Tahoe Donner community is located in Nevada County in incorporated Truckee, CA.
At the end of 2020 approximately:
- +/- 89% of the development is built-out
- Over +/- 80% of the property owners are second home/condo owners.
- Tahoe Donner has over +/- 7,000 acres (over 4,000 acres of common area and +/- 45 miles of trails), with twenty-six (26) buildings and over 120 acres of ski-able area at the Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort area.
The Tahoe Donner area is a mountain community that offers recreational facilities and events for their members (property owners) and the public.
While most facilities are open to the public for a single use fee, there are some facilities that are only for Tahoe Donner members and depending on the member package selected, access to the private facilities can either be covered under the additional HOA Recreational Fee, or on a single use fee basis .
Tahoe Donner public recreational facilities include a downhill and cross country ski resort areas, a championship 18-hole golf course, an equestrian center, and a campground.
Tahoe Donner also has private recreational facilities that are for member-only & guest use and include tennis courts, hiking trails, pools (seasonal and year-around use), a beach club marina at the east end of Donner Lake, and a fitness center.
Tahoe Donner condos and homes for sale are very desirable because of their close proximity to downtown Historic Truckee, Donner Lake, Northstar Ski Resort, Squaw Valley Ski Resort, Alpine Meadows, and the entire North Lake Tahoe area.
Tahoe Donner is where you’ll enjoy the Tahoe lifestyle and all of the outdoor recreational activities our area has to offer such as boating, hiking, biking, tennis, golf, skiing, shopping, and restaurants.
The Tahoe Donner area is a favorite mountain home community for second homeowners and it is a great place to live all year long!
Need more home buying options in Truckee? Check out other Golf Course Communities in Truckee here:
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos for Sale
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos for Sale
- Grays Crossing Homes for Sale
- Grays Crossing Fairway Townhomes for Sale
- Lahontan Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Townhomes for Sale
- Martis Camp Homes for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
Ready for more help in trying to figure out your lot, or home buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Lots for Sale in Tahoe Donner