Martis Camp Homes
Truckee, CA – Gated Community
Martis Camp Homes for Sale
If you already own a home in Martis Camp and want to know what your property is worth, call me 530.414.1260 for a confidential consultation.
Martis Camp Gated Community Features:
- Mountain-Side Property Development
- +/- 2, 177 acres in the development with elevations ranging from 5,900 to 7,100 feet
- +/- 671 Residential Homesites in the development per developers map
- +/- 521 Estate Homesites | Averaging over 1.5+ acres in size, with most in the one (1) -two (2) acres range and homes can be up to 9,000 square feet in size
- +/-150 Cabin Homesites | Averaging 0.3 to 0.6 Acres in size located around the amenity core areas and are limited in size to 3,250 square feet in size
- Approximately +/- 570 Homes built, or under construction, or approximately 85% of the development has been built out as of 2019.
- Started in 2006 the last Developer homesite was sold in 2017. Only re-sales are available for homesite lots, or homes.
- All Homesites are subject to the Architectural Home Design Review and Approval required on all properties, but style can vary from a traditional log lodge cabin to mountain contemporary.
- Camp Lodge – 50,000 square foot club center located above the 18th green with a Golf shop, Dining & Lounge, Fitness Facilities, Day Spa, Men and Women Locker Rooms and Facilities, Outdoor Year-Around Lap Pool, Soaking and Jetted Tub
- 18 Hole Golf Course designed by Tom Fazio | Par 72, yardage 7,298 – 7,751 Rated by Golf Digest in 2009 as the 3rd Best Private Course in the U.S. opened in 2006,
- Practice Area and Driving Range 18 Hole Golf Putting Park designed by Dick Bailey
- Lookout Lodge – 8,000 square foot facility with Dining, Sundeck, Ski/Boot Storage, which is next to the Martis Camp Express providing Direct Ski Access to Northstar California Ski Resort
- Family Barn – 18,000 square foot building, which is home to a Seasonal Summer Swimming Pool, Indoor Basketball Court, Two (2) Bowling Lanes, 44-Seat Theater, Arts and Crafts Loft with Folk School, Arcade and Fishing Lake, Dining & Lounge
- Outdoor Concert Amphitheater
- The Park Pavilion and Sporting Field with Soccer Basketball, Sand Volleyball, Croquet, Bocce Ball, Lawn Bowling, Horseshoes, and Labyrinth
- Tennis Courts – Four (4) Courts and Pavilion
- Martis Camp Beach Shack – a lakefront property on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in Tahoe Vista with sandy beach, Dining, and access to boat buoys.
- Over twenty (20+) miles of Trails for Hiking and Cross Country Skiing
- Lost Library housed in a Cottage in the Woods & Children’s Play Area
- US Mail Delivery via the Central Box System located in the – Martis Camp
- Sewer – All properties in the Martis Camp area use a public sewer system.
- Only single-family homes, no townhomes, or condos are in this development.
- Martis Camp Home Owners Fees:
- HOA General Fee: $1,550/quarter (For the Year: 2023): All properties must pay the HOA General Fee which covers the guard gate, common road use maintenance and snow removal in the development, along with a shared fee/cost for road maintenance and snow removal on the main Shaffer’s Mills Road into the subdivision.
- Social Membership Fee: Access to the Martis Camp Social Membership is separate. Originally all Homesites sold by the builder came with a Social Membership valued at over $100,000. Each Social Membership has an annual dues fee.
- Martis Camp Social Membership – Annual Fee $17,500 (Most likely higher in 2023) plus a transfer fee: $50,000, subject to approval of membership by the Martis Club.
- Golf (Equity) Memberships are offered separately and are offered with an initiation fee of $225,000+. Confirm current availability and pricing for 2023
- Martis Camp Golf Membership – Annual Fee $27,500, or more
- Golf Transfer Fee is not available, but there is a transfer fee for Golf Club Memberships. Currently, there is a multi-year wait for a golf membership.
- Conveyance Fee: 1% of the Sales Price upon the change in ownership
- Doc Prep Fee for the mandatory HOA membership, when ownership changes: $450
- Architectural Review/Fees Separate. See Architectural Handbook for a description of all fees and services.
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
Need more home buying options? Check out these other luxury gated golf communities Homes for Sale in Truckee here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your luxury home buying options in Martis Camp?
Do you want more information on HOA fees or alternative neighborhood options to Martis Camp?
Do you have specific features you need in your Tahoe second home and need help finding them? Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
Search by Community:
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Gray’s Crossing Homes for Sale
- Gray’s Crossing Townhomes for Sale
- Lahontan Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Homes for Sale
- Schafer’s Mill Townhomes for Sale
- Martis Camp Homes for Sale
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Homes for Sale
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Martis Camp Homes