Bear Meadows Condos for Sale
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
If there are no condos are for sale in the Bear Meadows condos area, you’ll have more condo and home options if you search the entire Tahoe Donner area by using the Map, or by using the speciality searches below the Map:
Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner
Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner under $300,000
Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner under $400,000
Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner Under $500,000
Condos for Sale Tahoe Donner with a Garage
Hidden Meadows Condos for Sale in Tahoe Donner
Tahoe Donner Golf Condos for Sale
Tahoe Donner Lodge Condos for Sale
Tahoe Donner Ski Bowl Condos for Sale
Condos for Sale on Zurich in Tahoe Donner
Why buy a Bear Meadow Condo in Tahoe Donner?
Tahoe Donner was one of the first to go with a complete Tahoe resort experience by providing year-around recreational amenities like the downhill ski resort, pools, tennis courts, golf course and access to the East End of Donner Lake with beachfront amenities!
The benefit to condo home owners is the ability to use all of the Tahoe Donner recreational amenities and facilities, which are available for a very affordable homeowner annual fee.
The Bears Meadow Condo complex is a small group of three (3) bedroom (one bedroom is a den and does not have a closet), two (2) bathrooms, +/- 1,340 squre feet, and a one (1) car garage. This complex was originally built by popular local builder GLA Morris/Construction in the early 2000’s off the lower Skislope Way street.
There are units on the lower and upper levels of the buildings. If you are looking for single floor living with a just a couple of steps, the ground floor units will provide that opportunity for buyers.
The complex is located by the Tahoe Donner downhill ski resort and is a short distance to the cross-county, bike and equestrian center at the Alder Creek Adventure Center.
The location of the development mid-hill gives most of the units a nice valley and views of the Carson Mountain Range, along with the Tahoe Donner Ski hill.
All day sun makes these units light and bright with the great-room floor plan for the living room, dining and kitchen area.
Since the Bear Meadows condos development is a small one, there may not be any condos for sale in Bear Meadows complex for sale at any one given time, so the best way to make sure you are notified of future listings is to be on an automatic email notification list.
Call me 530.414.1260 for more details and to get on the new listing alert list for this development.
Bear Meadows Condos Quick Facts:
- Three (3) Bedrooms (one bedroom is considered a den with out a closet), Two (2) Bathrooms
- +/- 1,340 square feet
- One (1) car garage
- Built in the early 2000’s
- GLA Morris – Builder?construction
- Open living room, kitchen and dining area floor plan
- Upper and Lower level units
- Valley Views, Mountain Views, Ski Hill Views, Forest Setting
- Bear Meadows Condo Fee: $650/quarter (approximately $216.67/month) for the year: 2016
- Tahoe Donner Master PUD Annual Fee: $1,900/year (For the year: 2017)
- Tahoe Donner Additional Recreational Fee: $270/year (For the year: 2017)
- Tahoe Donner HOA Transfer Fee: $385 (For the year: 2017)
- The Bear Meadows Condos are located in the Tahoe Donner community and it is located in Nevada County in incorporated Truckee, CA.
Quick Facts about Tahoe Donner:
- One of the largest PUD’s (Planned Unit Developments) in the United States
- Tahoe Donner was established in 1971
- +/- 6,500 properties
- +/- 25,000 members
- Over 68 +/- miles of private roads within the subdivision.
- The Tahoe Donner community is located in Nevada County in incorporated Truckee, CA.
At the end of 2016 approximately:
- +/- 89% of the development is built-out
- Over +/- 80% of the property owners are second home/condo owners.
- Tahoe Donner has over +/- 7,000 acres (over 4,000 acres of common area and +/- 45 miles of trails), with twenty-six (26) buildings and over 120 acres of ski-able area at the Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort area.
The Tahoe Donner area is a mountain community that offers recreational facilities and events for their members (property owners) and the public.
While most facilities are open to the public for a single use fee, there are some facilities that are only for Tahoe Donner members and depending on the member package selected, access to the private facilities can either be covered under the additional HOA Recreational Fee, or on a single use fee basis .
Tahoe Donner public recreational facilities include a downhill and cross country ski resort areas, a championship 18-hole golf course, equestrian center, and campground.
Tahoe Donner also has private recreational facilities that are for member-only & guest use and include tennis courts, hiking trails, pools (seasonal and year-around use), a beach club marina at the east end of Donner Lake and a fitness center.
Tahoe Donner condos and homes for sale are very desirable because of their close proximity to downtown Historic Truckee, Donner Lake, Northstar Ski Resort, Squaw Valley Ski Resort, Alpine Meadows, and the entire North Lake Tahoe area.
Tahoe Donner is where you’ll enjoy the Tahoe lifestyle and all of the outdoor recreational activities our area has to offer such as boating, hiking, biking, tennis, golf, skiing, shopping, and restaurants.
The Tahoe Donner area is a favorite mountain home community for second home owners and it is a great place to live all year long!
Overview and summary of this neighborhood completed by:
Tahoe Real Estate Agent,
Coldwell BankerCalBRE# 01908304
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice. Buyers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Bear Meadows Condos for Sale