What is my home worth in Martis Camp | 2016
What is my home worth in Martis Camp? Real estate conditions have changed over the past few years. Check out the current over-all market conditions as of 04-21-2016 to get a better idea of the Martis Camp real estate market conditions.
Real Estate Market Activity for Martis Camp, California as of 04-21-2016 | Only Tahoe Sierra Multiple Listing (TSMLS) Sales Data – no builder/developer private sales are included:
- Number of Homes Sold in Martis Camp – 2015: 22
- Median Average Sold Sales Price in Martis Camp for 2015: $4,650,000
- Average Sold Sales Price in Martis Camp for 2015: $4,617,480
- Sold Price Range in Martis Camp: $2,035,000 – $8,350,000
- Average Sold Median Sales Price to Sold Median List Price Ratio for 2015 in Martis Camp: 95.4%
- Average Days on Market (DOM in MLS) in Martis Camp – 2015: 244 DOM
- Number of Active and Available Homes for Sale in Martis Camp as of 04-21-2016: 28
- Pending Sales in Martis Camp 04-21-2016: 1
- Number of Distressed Sales – Court Approval, Short Sales, or REO Bank Foreclosures in Martis Camp for Sale as of 04-21-2016: 0 (REO Bank Foreclosure)
Home owners have a wide variety of options from being located close to the Martis Camp amenity area, along with estate settings that have an average of about 1.5 acres and have a more remote forest setting.
Martis Camp is known for its home owner amenities and facilities, which go from ski-in and ski-out, championship 18-hole golf course, two fantastic recreational centers, and they have their own slice of Lake Tahoe with their own lakefront property on the North Shore.
Owners that ski have their own quad high-speed chair lift that takes residents right from their own ski lodge into the Northstar Ski Resort area making this a ski-in and ski-out resort community.
Martis Camp is the only Truckee gated communities that also has its own private North Lake Tahoe lakefront property with their own “Beach Shack” (which is anything but a shack) giving Martis Camp home owners access to the sandy beaches of Lake Tahoe and all of the luxury resort enjoyment that comes from a day at the beach.
The Martis Camp neighborhood is an ultra luxury gated community with +/-653 home-sites. This development was started a little over a decade ago (2006), so it is a development with newer, and brand new construction homes.
Martis Camp was created to give home owners the ultimate North Lake Tahoe “camping” lifestyle experience with all of the resort amenities and facilities that appeal to all ages and abilities.
Martis Camp has all of the Lake Tahoe recreational activities that our full-time and second home owners are looking for such as boating, hiking, biking, tennis, golf, skiing, swimming, restaurants, and so much more. This North Lake Tahoe-Truckee community is one that has it all and it is why so many choose to call Martis Camp home.
Are you ready to find out what your Martis Camp home is worth? Just click on the link below and you will be asked to provide us with some information on your Martis Camp property and I will get you a complete home market valuation report.
This is not an instant home value, or the popular $-estimate that other sites offer. Why? Market estimates for the Tahoe area that are automated can produce a market value that is very inaccurate and let’s face it, accuracy counts when it comes to your money and what your Martis Camp luxury Mountain home is really worth, so let’s do a real evaluation on your property.
The right data and information on your Martis Camp property is critical to an accurate market value estimate. We know that each Martis Camp property is unique and that they were built as a custom home. It’s important that your mountain property gets all of the credit and value it deserves for all of those special features before we place a value on it.
What are second home buyers looking for in a luxury Martis Camp home, or cabin? What are those property features that will cause a property to sell quickly?
- Excellent maintenance – Well cared for properties inside and out
- Upgraded custom features found in newer construction homes
- Homes that are ready to use on day one – turn-key ready
- Mountain Charm, Clean, and Uncluttered – professional decorated is a plus
- Easy to show at all times – no special appointment needed
- On REALTOR® Electronic Lock Box — making a property easy for a buyers’ agent to show and not requiring the listing agents to be present to show the property is a big plus.
- Correct Pricing in the Fair Market Value range according to the current market conditions
What “must have” features are Tahoe Second Home Buyers hoping to find?
- Kitchen – High-end appliances, solid counter tops, the extras that turn the kitchen into a gourmet chef’s dream kitchen and entertainment center
- Open Floor Plan – The open, great room concept is in demand here
- Hardwood floors in the main living areas
- Bathrooms – High end finishing touches, solid surfaces, stone, custom tile
- Bunk Bed Room
- Bonus Family Room Areas
- Outdoor living space – decks and patios
- Energy Efficiency – windows, smart home technology, well maintained mechanics, green features
- Recent Pest Report – Clear Section I and Section II (Even new/newer construction homes should have an inspection to provide to potential buyers)
- Recent Home Inspection Report (Even though a buyer will get their own inspections, they mentally give positive points to a home owner that has had a home inspection done to show them the current condition of the property from a professional perspective.)
- Fireplace – Gas Log, or Wood Burning in the living room
- EPA Wood Burning Compliant Wood Burning Stove, or Fireplace Insert
- Garage – Two car preferred, but three car garage is a plus
- Plug-in for EV’s or Tesla Car Charging Station in the Garage
- Mountain – Cabin vibe
- Mountain Contemporary
- Lake Tahoe recreational water access and amenities – beach, pier, buoy option is a bonus
- Ski-in and Ski-out Access to the Northstar Ski Resort area
- Backs to, or is next to open space
- Low traffic locations
- Mountain or Valley Views
- Golf Course Views
- Social and Golf Memberships
If you’re thinking of selling your Martis Camp home it will be more valuable, and have more market appeal if your property has any of these upgraded custom features, or offers both Social and Golf Membership as part of the package price.
Tahoe Seller Tip – Provide as much information and property details as you can on your property. The more information, the better!
Each on-line viewing is your first showing! Every time your home is viewed on-line, that Tahoe buyer is making that critical first impression decision on whether or not to have your Martis Camp home on their short list of properties to see when they come to North Lake Tahoe.
Unlike other markets, this second home market often only has a buyer here for only a few hours to see properties and you’re on the list or you’re not.
Your on-line presence will impact a buyers “must-see” showing list, which means you need a great internet profile and presentation of your property.
To achieve the broadest world-wide Internet marketing exposure and presence, your Martis Camp property you’ll need a combination of a fully completed TSMLS property profile, social media campaign, blogging, and video exposure.
Even in this highly sought after gated community, Martis Camp sellers still are competing to get the attention of a limited number of buyers, so if you want a timely sale, you’ll need to have a full marketing plan and program. Remember you are not hiring a sales person, this is not a used car lot. Instead you are selecting a luxury real estate marketing specialist to get you results and to guide you through the real estate property selling process.
Experienced real estate agents that understand a strong on-line marketing plan when combined with other key traditional home marketing strategies can really make a difference for their sellers.
Need to expand your Martis Camp home buying options? Check out these homes for sale in luxury golf course communities (will include Martis Camp homes too) here:
Thinking about making Truckee your second home? Here are some popular area options:
- Tahoe Donner Homes for Sale
- Tahoe Donner Condos for Sale
- Northstar Homes for Sale
- Northstar Condos for Sale
- Grays Crossing Homes for Sale
- Grays Crossing Townhhomes for Sale
- Lahontan Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Homes for Sale
- Schaffer’s Mill Townhomes for Sale
- Martis Camp Homes for Sale
- Truckee Homes for Sale
- Truckee Condos for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
What is my home worth in Martis Camp?