Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2023
Looking for some fall fun?
If you answered yes, then you’ll want to check out the Tahoe City Oktoberfest in Tahoe City on Saturday, October 23, 2023.
It’s time to get dressed up in your Lederhosen and enjoy a fun fall weekend here in Tahoe City at Oktoberfest – 2023!
This event has been held in several different locations over the years, including the Cobblestone Mall, the Gatekeeper’s Museum (also known as Layton Park), and at Commons Beach.
This year, you’ll find this classic fall event at the Gatekeeper’s Museum (Layton Park), right next door to the Truckee River Outlet on CA Highway 89 South, across from the Bridge Tender restaurant!
Things have cooled down here in the Tahoe City area, and it does feel like Fall has arrived!
The leaves are turning color, and the temperatures in Tahoe City will only be in the 60’s this weekend, so if you are looking for that change in the season from summer to fall, you’ll feel that change here in the greater North Lake Tahoe area this weekend!
I can’t think of a better way to spend a sunny Saturday afternoon than by being by the edge of Lake Tahoe in downtown Tahoe City, Calfornia!
Add in listening to live music, having an ice cold beer, and watching those who are brave enough to dress up in Bavarian themed clothing just adds to the fun!
In addition to live music, beer on tap, games, there will also be brats and other German BBQ food items to puchase.
Even if beer and brats aren’t your thing, just spending the afternoon outside here in Tahoe City is a winning ticket!
Here are the details of the
Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2023:
- When: Saturday, September 23, 2023 | Starting at 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: Gateskeeper’s Museum | 130 West Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA
- Event Activities: Brews, Games, Food, Live Music, Dancing, and Crafts
- Cost: No admission Charge, but individual costs will vary by event, food item, and beverage product. Must be 21+ for Beer, or Wine.
- A $25/ticket will get you a commemorative event glass with two drink tickets.
For more information on this event, check out www.VisitTahoeCity.com
If you love Lake Tahoe, German food, beer, wine, music, and games (Can you say weiner toss?), you’ll enjoy your day at the Tahoe City Oktoberfest.
See you at the Tahoe City Oktoberfest on Saturday, September 23, 2023 from 12 noon to 5 p.m.!
If you can’t be here for this event, don’t forget we have sever more upcoming events:
- Oktoberfest Palisades Tahoe Village, Olympic Valley, CA – Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Truckee Wine, Walk, and Shop Downtown Truckee – Saturday, October 7, 2023 in Downtown Historic Truckee!
- Made in Tahoe Palisades Tahoe Village, Olympic Valley, CA – Saturday, October 7, 2023
Ready to make Tahoe City your second home? Here are the current single-family home listings:
If you are interested in Condos, here are the condos for sale in Tahoe City:
- Homes for Sale in Tahoe City
- Condos for Sale in Tahoe City
- Tahoe City Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City North Shore Homes for Sale
- Tahoe City West Shore Homes for Sale
- ALL Homes for Sale in North Lake Tahoe (North Shore and West Shore)
- ALL Condos for Sale in North Lake Tahoe (North Shore and West Shore)
- Tahoe Sierra Estates
- Tahoe Woods
- Tahoe Park
- Twin Peaks
- Alpine Peaks
- Ward Creek
- Comstock Acres
- Cathedral Forest
- Tahoe Tavern Heights
- Miramar Heights
Want to search the Tahoe City and surrounding area by Map?
Start with the Tahoe City area for homes, condos, and lots and go from here to other locations:
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Tahoe City Oktoberfest – 2023