Squaw Valley Lodge Condos for Sale
201 Shirley Canyon Road | Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Ski-in/Ski-out Condominium Property Development
Located just West of the Palisades Tahoe Village
Learn more about Squaw Valley Lodge – amenities, features, and HOA fees here.
The Squaw Valley Lodge Condominium Complex Features:
- Palisades Tahoe (Formerly known as Squaw Valley) Ski-in/Ski-Out Development | Base of Palisades Tahoe Ski Resort
- Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs/Spas
- Steam Room / Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Lobby Area
- 218 Condos
- Studio (Range from +/-550 square feet to +/-590 square feet)
- 1 Bedroom (Range from +/-697 square feet to +/-900 square feet)
- 2 Bedrooms (Range from +/-1100 square feet to +/-1,310 square feet)
- 3 Bedrooms (+/-2,240 square feet)
- 4 Bedrooms (+/- 2,240 square feet)
- Covered Parking – Unassigned parking spaces, but each unit gets one space on a first-come, first-served basis, with additional limited guest parking
- Mountain, Garden and Street Views
- Owners can decorate to their own taste and personal style. Unlike the Village at Palisades Tahoe or the Resort at Squaw Creek, there is no uniform decorating requirements, or update/upgrade look. If owners decide to be on the vacation rental program they may have to make some changes and/or updates to their units, and buyers should investigate any potential future rental requirements for the unit they are considering.
- Development is approximately +/- Acres per Placer County Records
- Built-in: Between 1986/1987
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Some loan lenders may consider the Squaw Valley Lodge a “condo-hotel” and may not have a loan program for that type of property. Buyers that may need a loan and do not have cash as an option should get pre-qualified with a “condo-hotel” lender.
- Owners can vacation rent their units.
- Owners are not required to be on the on-site vacation rental program.
- Pets – Owners are allowed to have one pet. See the HOA rules for more information. Vacation renters cannot have pets.
- There are ski lockers available for seasonal rent. They are on a lottery system and are not guaranteed. They do have the ability to store bikes in the storage room in the parking garage in Building 2.
- HOA Fee Includes: Inclusive of almost all utilities such as Water, Electrical, Gas (Propane), Sewer, Trash, Snow Removal, Building Insurance, Complex Insurance, Property Maintenance, Internet, Phone, TV. Monthly HOA fees are subject to change and owners need to be prepared for annual expenses to increase periodically.
- Owners are responsible for their own property taxes in addition to the monthly HOA fee, and any interior needs their unit may require.
- Owners are responsible for insurance to cover renter if they rent their unit and contents.
- If owners are on a vacation rental program, they are encouraged to investigate their own additional insurance to cover renters/liability, which would be an additional expense.
- FEMA reclassified this area as a flood zone in November of 2018. Accordingly, a special assessment was collected, and flood insurance was purchased. It is included in the budget process moving forward.
- HOA Fee: Estimate Varies based upon the square footage of the unit/floor plan configuration bedrooms/bathrooms for the Year: 2022.
- Studio | HOA fee is approximately $796 – $875/month
- 1 bedroom | HOA fee approximately $875-$917/month
- 2 bedrooms | HOA fee approximately $1,104 – $1,242/month
- 3 bedrooms | HOA fee approximately $1,481/month
- 4 bedrooms | HOA fee approximately $NA/month
- Special Assessment-Building Improvements: Approximately an additional $175/month per unit. Not to exceed $275/month per HOA vote. Project to be addressed – ADA compliance items, Fitness Area, Spas, Common Areas, Lobby Area, Check-In Area, and New Windows through-out the complex.
- Rental Website: http://www.squawvalleylodge.com
- Rental Spit between owner and management is approximately 50/50 with the on-site manager (Granite Peak Management). Rental agreements are separate between the owners and the property manager.
Owners that are on the on-site rental program can have pets in their units and they can still be on the program.
Squaw Valley Lodge Photographs:
If you already own a condo in the Squaw Lodge and want to know what your property is worth call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
Here are all of the Olympic Valley Condos for Sale here:
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) starting with the Olympic Valley area here by Map:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Olympic Valley – North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
If you want to search for condos and townhomes for sale by Olympic Valley Condo Complex here are some of the developments:
- Aspens | 100 Winding Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Christy Hill | 1605-1610 Christy Hill Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Palisades at Olympic Valley | Palisades Circle, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Peak | 410-450 Shirley Canyon Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Ridge | 3009 Ridge Court and 3003 Meadow Court, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Lodge | 201 Shirley Canyon Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Meadows | 1581 – 1587 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley North Condos | 1783 Christy Lane, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tram Condos | 460 Shirley Canyon Road Olympic Valley, CA
- Valley View | 1560 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tavern Inn | 227 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Resort at Squaw Creek, 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- The Village at Palisades Tahoe (formerly known as the Village at Squaw Valley)
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 1 | First Ascent 1995 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 2 | NorthFace 1985 Olympic Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 3 | 1880 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 4 |1850 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Palisades Tahoe – Building 5 | 1750 Village East Road, Olympic Valley
- Olympic Valley Condos
- Alpine Meadows Condos
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Northstar Condos
- Tahoe Donner Condos
- Truckee Condos
- Truckee LuxuryCondos for sale
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Squaw Valley Lodge Condos for Sale