Squaw Valley Lodge Condos for Sale
201 Squaw Peak Road | Olympic Valley, CA 96146 Ski-in/Ski-out Condominium Property Development just West of the Village at Squaw Valley
Learn more about Squaw Valley Lodge – amenities, features, and HOA fees here.
The Squaw Valley Lodge Condominium Complex Features:
- Squaw Valley Ski-in/Ski-Out Development | Base of Squaw Valley Ski Resort
- Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs/Spas
- Steam Room / Sauna
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Lobby Area
- 218 Condos
- Studio (Range from +/-550 square feet to +/-590 square feet)
- 1 Bedroom (Range from +/-697 square feet to +/-900 square feet)
- 2 Bedrooms (Range from +/-1100 square feet to +/-1,310 square feet)
- 3 Bedrooms (+/-2,240 square feet)
- 4 Bedrooms (+/- 2,240 square feet)
- Covered Parking – Unassigned parking spaces, but each unit gets one space on a first-come, first-served basis, with additional limited guest parking
- Mountain, Garden and Street Views
- Owners can decorate to their own taste and personal style. Unlike the Village at Squaw Valley or the Resort at Squaw Creek, there is no uniform decorating requirements, or update/upgrade look. If owners decide to be on the vacation rental program they may have to make some changes and/or updates to their units, and buyers should investigate any potential future rental requirements for the unit they are considering.
- Development is approximately +/- Acres per Placer County Records
- Built-in: Between 1986/1987
- Located in Placer County
- Property Type: Condominium
- Some loan lenders may consider the Squaw Valley Lodge a “condo-hotel” and may not have a loan program for that type of property. Buyers that may need a loan and do not have cash as an option should get pre-qualified with a “condo-hotel” lender.
- Owners can vacation rent their units.
- Owners are not required to be on the on-site vacation rental program.
- Pets – Owners are allowed to have one pet. See the HOA rules for more information. Vacation renters cannot have pets.
- There are ski lockers available for seasonal rent. They are on a lottery system and are not guaranteed. They do have the ability to store bikes in the storage room in the parking garage in Building 2.
- HOA Fee Includes: Inclusive of almost all utilities such as Water, Electrical, Gas (Propane), Sewer, Trash, Snow Removal, Building Insurance, Complex Insurance, Property Maintenance, Internet, Phone, TV. Monthly HOA fees are subject to change and owners need to be prepared for annual expenses to increase periodically.
- Owners are responsible for their own property taxes in addition to the monthly HOA fee, and any interior needs their unit may require.
- Owners are responsible for insurance to cover renter if they rent their unit and contents.
- If owners are on a vacation rental program, they are encouraged to investigate their own additional insurance to cover renters/liability, which would be an additional expense.
- FEMA reclassified this area as a flood zone in November of 2018. Accordingly, a special assessment conducted and flood insurance purchased. It is included in the budget process from here on out.
- HOA Fee: Varies based upon the square footage of the unit/floor plan configuration bedrooms/bathrooms for the Year: 2020.
- Studio | HOA fee approximately $718/month
- 1 bedroom | HOA fee approximately $790-$830/month
- 2 bedrooms | HOA fee approximately $1,044 – $1,350/month
- 3 bedrooms | HOA fee approximately $NA month (Last sale was in 2016)
- 4 bedrooms | HOA fee approximately $NA month (no recent information is available)
- HOA Special Assessments: Per Jeff Chamberlin, General Manager for Squaw Valley Lodge: Talking about an improvement program for common areas, which if passed would require a special assessment, but that amount is still being discussed. Year: 2020
- Doc Prep Fee when ownership changes: Unknown
- Rental Website: http://www.squawvalleylodge.com
- Rental Spit between owner and management is approximately 50/50 with the on-site manager (Granite Peak Management)
Owners that are on the on-site rental program can have pets in their units and they can still be on the program.
If you already own a condo in the Squaw Lodge and want to know what your property is worth call me 530.414.1260 for a private consultation.
Want more Olympic Valley area condo options?
Here are all of the Squaw Valley Condos for Sale here:
Search all North Lake Tahoe – Truckee Properties (homes, condos, and lots) by Map Here:
Need more help in trying to figure out your Olympic Valley – North Lake Tahoe condo buying options?
Do you want more information on the different neighborhoods, HOA fees, homeowner amenities, locations, and which ones will best meet your individual needs?
If you want to search for condos for sale by Squaw Valley Condo Complex here are some of the developments:
- Aspens | 100 Winding Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Christy Hill | 1605-1610 Christy Hill Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Palisades at Squaw Valley | Palisades Circle, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Peak | 410-450 Squaw Peak Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Ridge | 3009 Ridge Court and 3003 Meadow Court, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Lodge | 201 Squaw Pea Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Meadows | 1581 – 1587 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley North Condos | 1783 Christy Lane, Olympic Valley, CA
- Squaw Valley Tram Condos | 460 Squaw Peak Road Olympic Valley, CA
- Valley View | 1560 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Tavern Inn | 227 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- Resort at Squaw Creek, 400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA
- The Village at Squaw Valley
- Village at Squaw Creek – Building 1 | First Ascent 1995 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 2 | NorthFace 1985 Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 3 | 1880 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 4 |1850 Village South Road, Olympic Valley
- Village at Squaw Valley Building 5 | 1750 Village East Road, Olympic Valley
- Squaw Valley Condos
- Alpine Meadows Condos
- Homes for Sale on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe
- Homes for Sale on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe
- North Shore Lake Tahoe Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- Northstar Condos
- Tahoe Donner Condos
- Truckee Condos
- Truckee LuxuryCondos for sale
Call me at 530.414.1260 and I can help you find the right place to buy!
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Buyers and Sellers should investigate and verify all information to their own satisfaction.
Squaw Valley Lodge Condos for Sale