Carnelian Bay Fireworks Labor Day – 2019
Its hard to believe September is here and our summer is almost over.
If you are ready to celebrate the end of summer, then you’ll want to check out the 7th Annual Labor Day fireworks show at Gar Woods restaurant (Carnelian Bay beaches).
This fantastic fireworks show has become a local tradition in Carnelian Bay, California.
On Sunday, September 1, 2019, you’ll get to see a great fireworks show celebrating Labor Day weekend and the unofficial end of our summer season.
You may know Gar Woods for their great lakefront restaurant dining, or for their stunning lake views while enjoying your favorite beverage (perhaps their world-famous “Wet Woody” drink).
This weekend it is also known for their spectacular Labor Day fireworks show, and it is a great show!
We’ve gone just about every year, and the show is really good.
Get there early enough so you can find a parking spot (if you live near-by you can walk), and a good spot on the Carnelian Bay public beaches, or along the Gar Woods pier.
In the past we’ve brought along our lawn chairs and just sat back and watch the sky light up with color by our car.
At this time of year, you don’t have the big 4th of July crowds, so it doesn’t take long to find a spot to park, and when it’s over, you won’t spend a lot of time in traffic getting home.
If you want to make an evening out of it, make a dinner reservation at Gar Woods at 530-546-3366 and watch the show from the restaurant!
It may seem that our Lake Tahoe outdoor fun and events are about to come to an end, but that just isn’t true.
Our fall season is one of the best and with so many upcoming fall events (can anyone say Truckee wine walk, or Oktoberfest?) in September and early October, that you’ll want to make plans to come back sooner, rather than later.
The fall season in Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite times of the year. Get ready to make your travel plans to be here in the area to enjoy more of what the greater North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area is known for, an amazing lifestyle!
Here are the Event Details: Carnelian Bay Fireworks Labor Day – 2019 at Gar Woods
- When: Sunday, September 1, 2019 – Starting at 8:30 p.m. (I’d get there by 8:15 p.m. so you’ll have time to find a parking spot, or get to the beach area and set up to enjoy the show.
- Dress in layers, our evenings are cooler these days.
- Bring your own beach chair, or blankets if you are going to be on the beach area.
- Where: Gar Wood’s, 5000 North Lake Blvd., Carnelian Bay, CA 96140
- Best Watching Areas: The Public Carnelian Beach Area, Gar Woods Pier, Sidewalks, or make dinner reservations (cost for dinner) at Gar Woods and watch from the restaurant!
- Cost: FREE unless you have dinner reservations. : )
While the event is free, this is a Fundraiser for the Monte Foundation, so when they come by asking for a donation, be prepared to give what you can.
- Gar Woods and The Monte Foundation are hosting this event, which will benefit the North Tahoe sports programs.
During the evening the North Lake Tahoe student athletes will be selling items to raise money for the North Tahoe Sports Programs, so while the event is free, dig deep and either buy something for sale, or just make a donation!
This is just one more fun thing to do here in North Lake Tahoe this weekend!
Don’t miss the fireworks at Gar Wood’s, Sunday, September 1, 2019 in Carnelian Bay, California. Show begins at 8:30 p.m.!
Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone! Be safe and have fun! Here is a quick list of some of the more popular events this Labor Day weekend:
- Foam Fest Saturday, August 31, 2019 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. a the Village a Squaw Valley
- Alpen Wine Festival at Squaw Valley, Sunday, September 1, 2019, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. benefiting the Can Do MS Foundation
- Tahoe Donner Wild West Fest Saturday, August 31, 2019 3 p.m – 8 p.m. Tahoe Donner Equestrian Center | Alder Creek Adventure Center
- Labor Day Fireworks – Gar Woods Grill and Pier, Carnelian Bay, CA Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019 starting at 8:30 p.m. Fundraiser for The Monte Foundation benefiting North Tahoe Sports Programs.
- Free Music Concert at Commons Beach, Tahoe City, CA Sunday, September 1, 2019 starting at 4 p.m. This is the last event of the season!
The North Lake Tahoe – Truckee area still has a number of other free and fun weekly events to enjoy this summer (weather permitting). Don’t wait, many of these events will end on Labor Day weekend!:
Ready to make the Carnelian Bay area your second home?
Check out what is for sale here:
Search Carnelian Bay homes for sale by neighborhoods, or price points here:
- Homes for Sale in Carnelian Bay, CA 96140
- Agate Bay Homes for Sale, Carnelian Bay, CA
- Carnelian Heights Homes for Sale, Carnelian Bay, CA
- Cedar Flat Homes for Sale, Carnelian Bay, CA
- Fulton Acres Homes for Sale, Carnelian Bay, CA
- Ridgewood Highlands Homes for Sale, Carnelian Bay, CA
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $200,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $300,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $400,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $500,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $600,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $700,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $800,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $900,000
- Carnelian Bay Homes for Sale under $1 million
- Carnelian Bay Luxury Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Lakefront Homes for Sale
- Carnelian Bay Condos for Sale
For all of your Tahoe real estate needs –
All information is deemed reliable, but is subject to change, and/or correction without notice.
Carnelian Bay Fireworks Labor Day – 2019